Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

I see trim jail in your future. Nicely done

2 Likes

Ill take a trip to trim jail anyday! I dont trim much off anyhow. But this plant doesnt have much to any trim.

3 Likes

Did you get hit with a monsoon today

Nice Buds Brother, Shotgun me Hit over this Way :dash::+1:

1 Like

We got hit by some serious weather. Goldleaf got split right in half. I fixed her up best i can.

Shes a beast!!

4 Likes

They got beat up in this storm. Lots of wind.

6 Likes

I think you’re Gold Leaf will be fine , had a plant split and Taped it , it kept on growing until it was harvested, I think it may repair itself in time , Good Looking Plants!

3 Likes

Im not to worried about her. I got to it right after it happened. And the weather cooled off too…

2 Likes

Sounds like you had one helluva of a Storm, it’s cooler here, we had a couple of good showers, getting that time of the year, usually the middle of September we start getting a hint of Fall especially at night

2 Likes

Got a nice morning shower, now its 88 and perfect weather.

Making another round of fish and seaweed with worm castings and molasses. Ad tm-7 brewing overnight.

9 Likes

Looking great Brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks.im bout as happy as a guy could be with it so far. I cant get em as big as yours, height restriction. I would love to put a 100gallon pot with no bottom in my backyard but i dont have a big enough fence to do it. Not yet!

3 Likes

Looking good @W.B.elpaso and nice tape job too, She’ll be fine. We got hit pretty hard last night but no real damage. Rained a little today.

1 Like

Thanks buddy, its a jungle in there just how i like it. Hope im still saying that in october.

2 Likes

Runtz. 1

should be 0n week 2 of flower

6 Likes

You’re plant’s look Damn Good! Im Looking at some nice Buds , We Been Having Some Big Time Rain , I ordered some Agrowlyte i found a moldy bud , i picked up this at Tractor Supply I’m testing the area I found

2 Likes

Thats good stuff @Nip, only used it on my Ganja once. We mostly use it for squash and Zucchini in extreme cases, and apples and pears that are infected with blight. It eliminates powdery mildew, and some kinds of blight.

You still need to cut the affected area out. Using gloves and dipping your cutters in bleach between cuts. Of coarse its easier to stop the spread of that stuff by keeping the leafhoppers, Mexican beetles, and other badies off the plants.

3 Likes

Be careful not to get lost in there @W.B.elpaso. Although I guess there would be worse places to get lost.

1 Like

@Nip ive never used it. @plumbdand showed me a 50/50 mix of peroxide and water to srpay on bud rot. Cut out the bad and then spray the area really good. Thats a bummer, hope that stuff works for ya.

2 Likes

I went to my buddies house were i gave him some plants. He was trying her down and somehow got this going. Its grown around the safety pin. Other than that his plants look good. @VF. That is the super skunk clone you gave me. She looks good.

4 Likes