Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

As soon as you wash your car its gonna rain

3 Likes

Even the maters! Sounds like he was very peeved. Our parents let us keep the plants after tearing them out, but for what, since they could only die, lol. My parents were too lenient; the worst “punishment” we got for substance use at that age was a sad face and a series of, “Ooooh, oooh” from my mom. That, after she was convinced that we were on something when during an acid trip inside Kmart, we were aggressively test driving the pogo sticks and melting the faces off of styrofoam wig mannequins. One of the funniest days of my life. I cleaned up on my own at 14, thankfully I didn’t develop any addictions or worse.

3 Likes

Soaked 24 hours, put in solo cup and 2 days later trizkit auto. So i dont have a probelm germing seeds just those dang gelato seeds. But now ilgm has decided to replace my ungerm. Seeds. After a week of arguing with me they are sending me 5 more. We will see. Ive never had any problems with there stuff till now. Funny they are sending seeds instead of giving me credit.

3 Likes

Trizkit auto.

3 Likes

Thats hilarious @Twelve1, Sounds like you had a cool childhood. Growing up in Az in the 70s was pretty special. It still had the Wild West vibe going on

I took a little longer to get it together, until I finished my 4 years in the Army, and the birth of my first kid I was pretty wild. No real lasting damage or addictions other than now, I’m addicted to growing weed and I don’t even smoke that often.

4 Likes

Its funny how they are. I had some that didn’t germ and they wanted to play 20 questions. Then I sent them a picture of the other 15 seeds planted in the same tray side by side where 13 out of 15 sprouted. Sheesh, its not like we have ‘problems germinating a seed’. It took a little back and forth, at the end of the day they made it right. Hope they do for you as well @W.B.elpaso

3 Likes

Me :eyes: mostly out of curiosity, and hoping you get a monster auto!

Glad to hear about the seed replacements.

I haven’t seen any mix packs for awhile in the store. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

It had its cool moments, lol.

For better or worse, back then the police didn’t seem to care too much if they found us kids in the park drinking, they’d just ask if our parents knew where we were, make us dump our drinks, then they’d leave without doing any searches, thankfully. The freakin’ war on drugs changed that, I suppose, I stopped before then.

Same, growing weed is very satisfying, and I only have a small amount 2-3 times a week, which has helped my sleep tremendously.

3 Likes

Im trying to have faith in humanity again. But people these days make it pretty tough for someone like me. I think i excpect to much out of others.

3 Likes

So im whippin up some more tea. I got alf alfa pellets with molasses a bit of tm-7 and put my air stones in it til the morning.

Whats Tm-7?

1 Like

I just looked it up on google did you use it last year

1 Like

No. I saw it at build a soil. Then bought it on amazon. Its new to me. Im just using it in teas. One tea spoon in with my 32 gallon can

1 Like

Rained for 30 seconds today. Nonsoon season

1 Like

I see lightning over the mountain. Im guessing first week in july for our first good rain. Earlier the better though

1 Like

I hope we get some soon we need it.

1 Like

I still have to replace one of the roof panels on the 10x12 and get the dog run covered. A little rain on them right now won’t hurt. Thats Sunday’s task.

1 Like

Banana kush is smelling good.

4 Likes

Got my first showers of the year. Feels good out. Smells like dirt. Back home when it rained it smelled like trees. Still better than the hot, wet asphalt smells in the city.

2 Likes

@RPgrower this is my site for this years grow.