Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

This is barney farm

planted at the same time as the bk

3 Likes

@VF. 2 to 3 foot colas! They aint gonna look like grapes anymore. Lol

1 Like

I figured out who was digging up the chocolope. I thought it was the cat because heā€™s always out there with me but it turned out to be my chickens digging up worms. Came home today and she was laying on the ground again. Im sure thereā€™s gonna be some root damage. Looked like it just happened. I stood her back up and put the soil back around her and watered her. Then I put the rabbit cage back over her.

4 Likes

That would get me hungry for fried chicken. Poor choco, taking a lickin.

2 Likes

She was just recovering from the 1st time she was pulled up that was a week after being transplanted.

2 Likes

HELL I cant even bring myself to kill my Attack Rooster and he has it coming.

2 Likes

I hear ya. I get upset but i couldnt harm an animal. They dont know any better. Most of the time. Sometimes i think they do stuff just to piss us off. Lol

1 Like

Dam chickens, I donā€™t let them out anymore, they dig up everything. I used to have an attack Road Island Red that would sneak up on anybody in the yard and attack from behind. He get the wife and drew blood, tht was it. Gave him away did the same to my buddies wife, he became chicken dinner.

1 Like

Heā€™s drawn blood from everyone in my family but not in long time. Weve learned how to deal with him. He even attacks my van tires if heā€™s close by when I pull in or out. I have a Raven problem his job is to chase them off and he does a good job doing that. Main reason why heā€™s still alive. His name is Astro because A$$hole was already taken.

3 Likes

More water with fish and seaweed and some molasses. Gold leaf shining today.

we had chickens growing up, but we never let them out of there coop. Got alot of eggs.

5 Likes

Healthy-looking plants!

For a few years growing up, we first had pigeons and then chickens. We loved the eggs! Unfortunately, the neighbors didnā€™t like their early-morning clucking (hens only) and it was in a Phoenix neighborhood, so despite our attempts at reducing the clucking, we finally gave away our chickens. Fast forward two-three years later when my sister and I discovered at early ages that we liked weed, we threw a few at-the-time (late 70s) crappy bag weed seeds in the area where the birdā€™s coop once was, since the bermuda grass and weeds grew so well there.

I donā€™t remember what time of year it was, and I donā€™t recall how much we watered the plants, but we never feed the plants, their only nutes were years-old bird poop. A nosey neighbor kid found the plants and so our parents made us remove them, sad day. They were 3-4 feet tall and hadnā€™t revealed their sex yet, which I didnā€™t know anything about, lol; well, that, also, I was 12-13 years old and a ā€œgoodā€ kid, except for liking weed. :grin:

2 Likes

My moms said i was a good kid tooā€¦ when i was asleep :joy::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

My parents never paid me to be good so I was good for nothing.

4 Likes

Looks like we got some monsoons coming for the next 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Ha! That was my sibling, LOL.

Yeah, a bit early, no complaints here, Iā€™m excited. Just hoping they arenā€™t too crazy like last year like with the massive hail storm that thankfully missed us.

4 Likes

I just donā€™t want it going all the way into October like last year. I love the monsoons but come on that was a bit much. Seemed like it went on forever.

2 Likes

I hope its dry in october this year. I got lazy and didnt put my plastis roof on. Im gonna be covering with a tarp again. Only for late rain though. My plants loved getting rained on.

1 Like

@Twelve1 Sounds like we traveled in some similar circles. I grew up in Tempe. I started liking weed at 12 as well. At 15 I started growing tomatoes in my closet, lined it with foil, couple fluorescent lights, a fan and potted tomatoes, behind them four potted MJ plants. It was a sad day a few months in when dad finally stuck his nose in there and figured it out. He made me uproot them all, maters and weed, and throw em all in the trash.

1 Like

She looks great @W.B.elpaso. I had no luck with my gold leaf, ILGM seeds they just didnā€™t seem very strong. I planted 3 and had only one make it past sprout until about a month ago I gave up on her to come down to my limit. The weak donā€™t survive when you can only have 12.

Hope she gives you some good columbian gold type of smoke, from tis pic it looks Sativa dominate. Iā€™m still learning the tells of how they look. With all the hybrids its not always easy. My G13 looks kind of like a Thai sativa even though they say it is indica dominate.

2 Likes

Iā€™m 100 % sure we will get some rain over here @plumbdand. Today I sprayed a special mix on all the girls. Did a really kick ass job. Took my time, under every leaf, really soaked em down to their nether bits. So in the next 24 Iā€™m sure we will have rain. It happened last week, we got about five minutes of slow heavy drops an hour after I sprayed.

3 Likes