AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Well buddy, looks like i need a dehumidifier for the last two months of growing. Theres just no getting around this humidity without it. What brand did you get and would you buy the same one again? Or did something else strike you as a better buy, now that you have had it for a minute?

1 Like

Not sure if its making a whole lot of difference. The jury’s still out. It does keep the humidity lower in the center of the greenhouse but I dont think it can keep up with the amount of airflow I have going in there. If I had a way to seal it up when it rains and so im not pulling in 100% rh. The outside humidity last night when I went out there was 68 right inside the greenhouse it was 68 in the center where the dehumidifier is, it was 49 this is Super lemon haze in the sun.

5 Likes

Every 1 is looking beautiful

2 Likes

Were supposed to get rain this week :tired_face:

2 Likes

Ya, im gritting my teeth. Hope we get lucky with the rain. I may spray the southern ag again if we get really wet. Ill hold off on the dh for the rest of this grow.your plants look amazing bro. Hey, what happened to you last week? You didnt stop by

1 Like

I was only out there the one day that you were not there. Ill be back out there waiting on parts. The super lemon haze is covered with trichomes and smells like candy but I can’t put my finger on the flavor. It immediately reminded me of something from my childhood but I cant figure it out. I spent most of the afternoon and evening out there defoliating the Godfather OG and the Super critical bud. Hung a bunch of wires and did a bunch of teflon macrame.
20220918_193239 Clipped some larff buds off the SCB
The pistils are starting to turn brown.

5 Likes

Super lemon haze
20220918_170022
She might end up being as big as my Banana Kush from last year

8 Likes

Super lemon haze

7 Likes

Man that looks nice! Bet its smells good in there.

3 Likes

I think I made a mistake I believe that’s Godfather OG. Yes it smells fantastic in there.

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary, @plumbdand !

1 Like

Thanks @Twelve1

1 Like

I think i did the same thing with my b.o.m pic. I think its goldleaf not afghan. Oh well. Happy canna day buddy. Im smoking a bowl in your honor.

2 Likes

Looks like you are getting pummeled now. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Pouring rain at the job I’m on my wie say its Pouring at home too

1 Like

Sorry about that. The weather map showed it in your area, just after the worst of it passed us. We have two windows, one in particular, that leak with sideways, westerly rain like today. But we still have power, lol. Anyway, sorry about your plants getting wet/humid again.

To test the ph of the soil, you do a soil slurry test. You use the same ph pen just clean it well after:

Hannah instruments has some really good videos on their blog page.

1 Like

Chocolope got hammered by the rain. I found her laying on the ground this morning. When I stood her up she split at the base

I drove a stake in the ground to hold her up then tied branches to the stake
then I patched hur up

8 Likes

Ouch! Hope she pulls through.

2 Likes

super lemon haze

Godfather OG

8 Likes