AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

I only found one caterpillar on Too cool this morning but im finding all the damage theyve caused. Ive pulled over 40 caterpillars off of her.

2 Likes

Godfather OG

5 Likes

Runtz is getting close.

5 Likes

Hows it going over there @plumbdand ? Hows that dehumidifier working? I got a bunch of rain the last couple days.

2 Likes

Its keeping the humidity down to around 60% at night except for when it rained the other night. It rained from midnight to 6am. Big greenhouse is looking fantastic.

3 Likes

It did the same at my place. Humidity is high at night.

1 Like

I sure was happy to see the sunshine early this morning. I sprayed the whole house with southern ag.

1 Like

Chek out these puff balls on my Super critical bud cbd

7 Likes

Super lemon haze right and left

7 Likes

Godfather OG

8 Likes

Those are some cool looking buds.scb. slh looks bad ass

3 Likes

Yeah she has some super long pistils and lots of them. With the sun shining through them they look like puff balls

3 Likes

The Super lemon haze that you gave me as a replacement is a beast shes the one on the right inside the door. Heres a close up

7 Likes

Heres Runtz she looks worse but she really isnt that bad. I burned her leaves using too stong of a mix of hypochlorous acid to kill some mold. It stopped the mold but fried all the sugar leaves. Shes a hardy plant and still fattening up even though she hardy has any leaves at all

She looks like an octopus

5 Likes

LOL. Before I saw your comment, I thought that she looked like some sort of mythical sea creature :grin:, but octopus is more like it.

Good-looking plants, even Octopus, and that SLH is amazing.

3 Likes

Huge cola spikes on that girl! Out of control. Just how we like em. That runtz looks crazy. I sprayed those autos with a diluted hypo spray and they got some leaf burn from it as well. Not that bad but still some.I think Im sticking with the southern ag for this year anyway. If i get bud rot ill go hypo on it.

2 Likes

I kind of overreacted. I know better I should have started with less and only sprayed a branch. Its amazing how well shes doing after that. She has super dense buds the length of each branch. All the leaves that are burnt are the ones I’d be trimming off after drying. She has a week or 2 left I think. Forgot to mention shes super sticky and stinky.

3 Likes

So you bought hypochlorous acid straight from Amazon? Do you have a link, or pic of what you purchased? I have the Eco One machine that makes the hypochlorous acid, and I spray it straight from the machine with no issues. I would like to research. I wonder what the difference is.

All looks killer though, great hobby, once again. :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

If you look back on this thread 18days you’ll find the link form Amazon its 500ppm hypochlorous acid maybe you machine makes it with less ppm’s

3 Likes

How long are you running the Eco one to get your hypochlorous acid?

1 Like