AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Got my new phone today but its a Pita to transfer all my data.
Im leaving for Baja in 4hrs with a 10 hour drive ahead

2 Likes

M

1 Like

:palm_tree: :tropical_drink: :beer: :palm_tree:

View from the hotel restaurant just got here I left my house at 215 this morning took 15 hours I drove all but one hour

4 Likes

Nice gonna have the right ecerytjing by the time harvesy time comes

1 Like

Got the auto watering system hooked up right before we left. Cant wait to see how much they grow while I’m gone

4 Likes

Might love it n stick to the auto system watch

5 Likes

Just caught 3 yellowtail. This was the first one of the morning

8 Likes

Fish on! Nice one. Bbq at P.D.'s place. @VF brought me over a few salmon and cod fillets from alaska. Im excited to eat some really good fish again. Thanks again man.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Fish tacos

5 Likes

Great work and jealous

2 Likes

Bet there good tacos. Its been so hot my autos are foxtailing on me. Should rain soon?

2 Likes

Hey buddy, i hear about a couple shakers in your area.

Super critical bud and both Super lemon haze’s. The Super critical bud 1st picture has benn defoliated since the pic was taken

6 Likes

I just got home from the eye doctor. Ive been having issues with my vision. I thought it was cataracts but turns out my corneas are swelling. My right eye is worse. He said the cornea is 50% thicker than it should be.

3 Likes

Ouch! How do they treat that?

1 Like

Temp treatment is sodium chloride 5% eye drops 6 times a day, basically salt. It pulls the moisture out of the cornea. The part of the eye that regulates the the fluid in my cornea is not working. There is a surgical fix that ill probably have to do eventually. He said it probably won’t get better on its own and will probably get worse over time. Look up Corneal Edema

3 Likes

Sorry about that, I hope that the drops work well and that surgery can wait, if ever.

1 Like