AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

If it gets worse I hope it happens slowly

4 Likes

Runtz

Super critical bud

Godfather OG

Super lemon haze x2

Couldn’t ask for better temp and humidity readings.

Super lemon haze are the two in front. Godfather OG is back right and Super critical bud cbd is back left

Chocolope clone from @VF

8 Likes

Looking good, nice weed family!

3 Likes

Looks fantastic! I like there size. Should be able to fill in nice. Still gonna be a jungle too. Ya man, the weather is perfect right now. 88 degrees and 40 percent humidity at my pad. Keep that group pic, i want to see it again in sept.

5 Likes

The 4 in the big greenhouse haven’t started stretching yet. Cant wait to see how that goes. They are as big or bigger around than they are tall.

4 Likes

My grow room right now under the light is 53%RH (sometimes higher after a storm, and lower on dryer days, of course) and 81.8F (is higher when there’s no rain/clouds). I’m so used to growing in dry weather that I started getting concerned about the RH being too high, lol, I love having the windows open whenever I can. I have two fans in there and they don’t get rained on, so I should be good during flowering?

I’ve just loved this weather; cooler, soft skin, and happy sinuses! :nose: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

The earlier germanated plants are flowering good but the latrr ones are just poppin hairs. Runtz started first.

1 Like

My Runtz started preflower about a month ago. She’s been in full flower for about 2 weeks. Im not happy with her size. She was doing great from transplant at the beginning of June until the beginning of July, then she stalled and looked hungry. Shes in a different soil mix.

3 Likes

Just saw the clones I gave to my neighbor for the 1st time since I gave them to him. They are doing fantastic he has them in a 10x10 dog run. I didn’t have my phone with me so no pictures.

5 Likes

I have 1500 ladybugs coming today according to Amazon but it will probably show up tomorrow

5 Likes

Are the lady bugs prevenative maintance?

2 Likes

Yes i buy 1500 two or three times a year. Sometimes green lacewings too. They’re cheap. Most die off fairly quickly by starvation. Some will leave and maybe 10 or less will make it until harvest then die from the cold weather.

3 Likes

One of the most common causes of corneal edema is Fuch’s endothelial dystrophy or Fuch’s disease. Its a problem that affects the inner layer of your cornea. In most normal eyes, membrane called endothelium pumps fluid out of the cornea. This keeps your vision clear and your eyes working as they should.
it can be replaced but surgery costs 2x what cataract surgery costs. It’s worse in the morning because my eyes are closed when I sleep lol. As the day goes on my eyes dry out a little so by nighttime it’s a little better. When I look through my right eye it’s like when your windshield starts to fog up but before you would reach for the defrost I can still see through the fog but under certain lighting its worse.

3 Likes

My right eye is Fuch’d up.

3 Likes

I pulled the cheese auto today. Its early and a small plant. Being so close to the ground whenever it rained the bottom buds got splashed with muddy water. I had to wash the crap out of it. Shes hanging in my drying shed

3 Likes

Sorry about that! It only affects your right eye?

1 Like

That sucks. Is it painful or just really annouying?

1 Like

@plumbdand I’m hoping they can do something for you. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Yes my left eye also has issues but nowhere near as bad as my right.

3 Likes

In the morning its way worse but by night time it almost clears up. Eye drops help a little. Im hoping that it gets better after monsoon season is over and the humidity goes down. Basically I need my corneas to dry out a bit. The eye drops im using is just sodium chloride 5% “salt/saline” it pulls some of the moistue out of my corneas

4 Likes