Autopot, mixed grow. Steep learning curve

Have been looking around online for a new Calmag option when I realized that I have Plantos Verde on hand, it’s a foliar spray but I am going to add it to my feed going forward. I will attach the info sheet, very high in soluble Calciums and also has Silicium dioxide for Silica. One question at what stage would you usually add Silica in flowering stage? @Hellraiser @Nicky @Not2SureYet?

2 Likes

I would start adding silica at the beginning of flowering, but I also add some silica in veg as well.

2 Likes

Many thanks @Hellraiser, appreciate the advise

1 Like

This is my favorite of the new seedlings my GG4 #4. It’s cotyledons were almost black when it popped and looks like sugar on the first leaves, must be a sign of good things to come!

4 Likes

She’s a beauty.

1 Like

Silica from the start until week 5 of flower.
And yeah she’s nice and healthy looking.

2 Likes

Yes, I usually stop silica and other things like calmag in week 5 or 6 of flowering as well.

2 Likes

Keep us updated on her progress
Cheers

1 Like

New seedlings for the next run, about a week between the larger and the small ones. Will also add a CBD clone to the mix for a total of 8, all fem. Gave 3 bigger ones their first water to runoff yesterday so hopefully will darken up as they are taking off quickly and are looking hungry. So new run will hopefully be if all survive:
3 x GSC
3 x GG
1 x Gelato
1 x CBD

1 Like

They through what i feel is the hardest part.
Just after they grow there tail and move to the next stage adding them to a medium to continue growing to were you got them now.
On there way.
Woo hoo

Need a xl setup for that xl tent. Bigger the roots, the bigger the fruits

Defoliate before going to flower. Wasted energy and time from the plant to push those areas will effect your harvest.

After I flip to flower all I do is tuck weave and super crop

1 Like

Auto’s a couple weeks ahead of the rest, exciting to see some buds!

3 Likes

Yum yum yum

Looking good. I run silica from week 3 to finish my self. To many benefits not to use it all the time.

2 Likes

Autopots roll out!

3 Likes

Not that easy to see in pics but it seems like this might be foxtailing, thoughts? GSC #1 auto, smelling like mango, very fruity… Very dense @Hellraiser @Not2SureYet @Nicky.

3 Likes

Transplanted the 3 older seedlings. Got to go back and check but I think there is only about a week difference between the two groups.

2 Likes

Did some day 21 defoliation, yesterday. Could do some more on that BW back left looking at it from here. Two of the BWs have seemed hungry for the last week or so I have been giving them a little extra nutes into there trays and CaN foliar spray every couple days. They seem to have greened up a bit but are definitely not as healthy as the other two.

Tent shot, day 22 of flower for the 5 photo girls.

2 Likes

Big Blue Widow, very bushy. Not sure how those lower central buds are going to turn out, snipped off quite a few suckers on all the plants. Is it worth thinning out those central buds or let all of the buds exposed to light do their thing?

2 Likes