Autoflower journey from beginning

Ashley, because she came back from the ashes. Lol, I’m not good at names

2 Likes

It is definitely in the right direction @raustin after what she came through :v:

1 Like

She looks really good, you did a great job. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you I just couldn’t let my plant’s down or the people here on our forum that might off had an interest :wink:

Looking good doctor @Johnzy81! Way to bring them back :+1:

2 Likes

It definitely felt that way @MattyBear, maybe a couple more years at school lol, seriously they are really though plant’s and that thing inside me to just keep trying it has paid off mate :+1:.

1 Like

@Newb1 this is my thread mate this is my 5th grow but first with just all Autoflowers and from the start it been a challenge. Hope it helps you out some learning from mistakes sometimes can be a beneficial as a learning curve and understand that issue or issues :wink:

1 Like

I have to mention my fellow nursing aide to this situation I found myself in everybody this is Storm and GG No1

he is keeping a good eye on things with me :joy:

6 Likes

Storm looks like he’d get along great with my dog Bailey. She’s a German shepherd/husky and she’s the best dog ever!

2 Likes

For sure he is so Pleasant that’s when I walk with him I can leave him off his lead and if a cat or another dog comes along he just keeps on tipping along @MattyBear his German Shepherd x Labrador :+1:

1 Like

I’m out of likes already tonight, but will regurgitate two potentially names for you:

Claire or Bernice

Nice looking pup/watch dog on duty you have there! She definitely has the husky size.

GG looks like it’s recovering well. :crossed_fingers::+1: Everyone else looks nice and full.

1 Like

Yeah is been a battle but I’m very happy now, my next battle now is potency at harvest time and how much that the yield will suffer @DoomSack :v:

Nice big plants you have there :heart_eyes:… That GG will not produce to much but if you feed her good you will have some great product in the end

1 Like

That’s it mate I was hoping you were around all 5 were effected mate on that horrible day so I definitely won’t be thinking to much about the harvest just yet day by day buddy and next my female’s @M4ur :v:.

1 Like

I’m out off likes folks lol :joy:

@Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Shuggz @Smilin @Seeddog @SilentHippie @vegetarian just a head’s up that I have updated my thread and I am hoping that there is some information or advice opinions or even a criticism it’s all a learning process for sure thanks folk’s for sticking in here with me :v::100::v:

1 Like

A little advice…try to bend the even more (LST), soon you will not be able to do this because the stem will not be so manageable. :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

I have been doing exactly that mate but because off the bad start that they went through I have been very careful. Like I have fimmed the Super Skunk and LST on the other 3, NOT GG No 1. And I have done some very light deflation just to get some good deep light penetration into them thanks for keeping an eye for me buddy :+1:.

You don’t need to remove the leaves for now because them are helping the plant to grow… But you can bend the branches to get more light…
You can LST the GG also… Just a little :wink:

1 Like

I have been tucking most of the big massive indica leaves right back in towards the main stem but only after watering or feeding because off the flexibility it give’s me, and I do not hear a click or anything lol yes I have been there before buddy I will be given an update on techniques that I have used, nutrients I’ve also used, and my lighting all aspects of my work on them :+1:.