Autoflower journey from beginning

Hey fellow growers this is my first grow journal I am currently starting 5 Autos too Sweet Berry cough and 2 Gorilla Glue#4 and one Super Skunk. I started this grow on the 20th of March all five came at the same time and were planted on the 23rd of March there are currently in biobizz light mix soil pH of water is 6.7 humidity is between 55 and 70% and temperatures at day are between 24-27° here are some pictures off the so far

that was on the 23rd of March and this one 5 day’s after I will keep an updated version for the first time, @M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj @Rugar89 @MattyBear @Shuggz @Smilin @garrigan62 @Hogmaster everyone else who might be interested and anyone with opinions please feel free to come along :v:. The first photo is GG#4 and the second SweetBerry Cough.

13 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I think you might be able to help me out here also I plan on doing LST also for the first time so any help would be much appreciated and @Hogmaster I know you are an Autoflower man also I would love to pick your mind through this grow :v:.

2 Likes

Set to watching. I grow a fair amount of autos too, so I’ll help when and where it’s needed!

1 Like

Thank you @MattyBear I’m delighted you came along mate.

I have hit a bump already my fabric smart pot’s went to the worng address so I have been told and were sent back and I wanted to put them in forever home’s will this be a problem having to transplant auto’s @MattyBear

As long as you’re gentle with the autos, they can be transplanted. Might look a little sad for a few days but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

1 Like

When there is no choice I’m afraid, but it will only be a day or two and they are looking great I started them as seedlings with a 27 watt LED hanging bulb and they seem to love it they just busted up through the soil I was impressed it’s my first time to use a LED this is GG No 1

7 Likes

She looks good! Hoping for big things out of her :+1:

1 Like

As they grow pick away what nutrients are you using

1 Like

I tend to come along with likes or when thing aren’t going quite well doesn’t mean I am not following rather that I don’t always comment :wink:

4 Likes

Happy to lurk in the background lol.

I am using the Biobizz and some off the Bio-Nova line when needed they are all organics @Hogmaster.

2 Likes

No right up front mate come on I will need all of the information and opinions as possible :wink:

1 Like

Me too mate and her sister too, I feel like I’m running out of time tho maybe because off the time I can take with female’s.

Wishing you the best in the waiting game!! LOL

Yeah im working over some different ways to work on my plants il get there tho if anything I love a challenge.:v:

1 Like

There is a lot of awesome help here

1 Like

Yeah I have been following along for a few months now and I am delighted with all off the help and great support that everyone is willing to offer I’m in the right place for sure, what is going to be a bit awkward for me is time zone but I will carry on if there are any other growers with some opinions I will be grateful for it all :v:.

1 Like

Hey! Checked in here, and look who is playing in the weeds! I will check in and see how you are coming along. Great to see you are going to journal this grow. I have not grown autos, but I am playing with some clones that I took when the last bunch were in flower, and man are the full of blooms. (and I am in veg!) If it was not for the faithful people on here that post, when I had these clones, at first, just growing a single leaf, it was not something I thought was going to be good! Then I read an entry from Latewood, and because of his entry, I went forward, and now the plants are coming along well! Anyway, I hope you have a good time with this grow, and thanks for journaling!

1 Like

Thank you @Smilin, this forum has given me a serious sense of now how it’s great to have people like yourself and all the other people who have been helping me along the way thank you everyone :v::+1::v:.