Autoflower journey from beginning

No I haven’t @MattyBear but now that I know that you have one I definitely will mate.

I would like to wish all off our fellow growers everywhere a great 4-20 :ok_hand::sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Looks great dude!

1 Like

If i was you I will start with LST right now :wink:.
Them are looking great buddy :+1: :+1: :+1: . That GG will be just fine, maybe she will impress you in the end (harvest) :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Yeah for sure @M4ur and I forgot to mention that GG No1 was fimmed also I will post some pic’s on the way that she has responded thanks everyone for the support :+1:

I have a big disaster folk’s one off my timers switched some how and after been so much hands on for the last 2 weeks I let my responsibility go and depended on a family member to check on things for me when I got some rest, they did not and I woke to fine they had forgotten about what I had ask to be done a very simple thing turn off the heater!!! but it stops with me at the end of the day I will post a photo of the GG No1 that I lost but I am really hurting I really fought to get them to where they are now but these are the up and downs.

1 Like

Oh, I’m so sorry, @Johnzy81. It can’t be saved? That sucks.

No @raustin I tried everything for hours but to no avail another lesson learnt tho do everything myself anymore it’s hard when I just has posted how everything had come together.

Oh, I’m sorry, but it’s a true, you can’t have someone else take care of your precious girls. They just don’t understand how important it is.

3 Likes

So sorry for the struggle - hope the rest of the girls don’t suffer :pray:t3:

1 Like

It’s hard I enjoy seeing them do so well and then for taking my eye off the ball never again thank you for your support @Momtomask :v:

1 Like

Hey @Johnzy81 how are you doing? What is new with your lady’s?

1 Like

Hey @M4ur hope all is well mate I will be doing a complete update in the next few hour’s so everyone that has been here or had an interest in my thread and there is a sort of a crazy thing a little suspense.

3 Likes

OK follow growers here is a full update on my Autoflowers grow. I’m sorry it has been sometime since I’ve been on our forum but I have been in a complete nursing mode after the start that I had and I’m delighted to say it seems to have been worth it but il let you all see for yourself folk’s

that is my Super Skunk. @M4ur I hope you on line mate.

4 Likes

And this is GG No 2. She was the runt off them all now she is looking very happy and strong definitely a little fighter

5 Likes

And here is the SweetBerry Cough No 1 and she has really responded to all off my efforts and seems to have appreciate my all nighters I did to save her and her sister’s

7 Likes

Woohoo! They all look fantastic!! I am very happy to see an update - I was worried all had been lost. Keep up the good work :+1:t3:

2 Likes

And then it’s SweetBerry Cough No 2, she did also need some serious treatment and care but she is responding great also :wink:,

:+1:

4 Likes

And folks here is the real surprise, remember GG No 1 she’s the one that had got very badly damaged, and I had too which I thought was a complete ending, BUT, instead of giving up on her I cut her at a 45 degree angle 2/3 down the plant and left just some small van leaves. and then some serious TLC and attention and now look at my little GLADIATOR now she has generated after about 10 to 14 days and has SHOCKED the life off me by fighting back and now looking like this folk’s

@raustin can you think off a name for this never say never little one lol.

6 Likes

Thank you @Momtomask, its been hard but I couldn’t just give up I thought to myself use all off the information and experience I have got mostly from this forum and been so hands on with my plant’s it’s almost like they work with me to get them through I am over the moon with it all thank you to everyone and ILGM for make it possible for me to understand what I needed to do I will always appreciate everything and also all to my fellow growers thank you all also :v::wink::v:

2 Likes