Autoflower close to harvest?

Yea, I cut anything that has a stem off the stalk, and you can go ahead are remove all the dead leaves. Will leave you less to trim… Lol

1 Like

Very pretty. I am very new to this. I got seds from ILGM but need some direction. I want to just grow one plant ata time in my office in the corner. No tents or covers. Need to get a good light. I will probably be using a bucket hydroponic set up. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. If this is the wrong place to be writing this I apologize.

Thanks, Jay

2 Likes

Lady is looking lovely. Can’t wait to see the final product. Jeweler’s loupe helps a ton to see those trichomes. Ill slide mine over the phone camera lens and zoom the phone in a little. Gets some clear pics of a bud. then zoom in on the pic and you can see the heads deep in there. Good lighting is key. But it keeps you from having to bend down over the top of the plant trying to look through the loupe.

1 Like

HLG lights are really good. Its going to be bright in your office, really bright. Blacking out windows or keeping it completely light free for the dark period unless running autos 24/0

Thanks so much for hanging in there with me during this nail biting first grow… can’t wait to show off the final product and make some great changes for next grow!

1 Like

I bought a USB Micro scope really much better than the Jewelers eye piece . only cost 27 $ and it hooks right up to my phone or laptop . JMO

1 Like

Cool. Thats pretty much how I use my jeweler’s loupe. Combine it with my phone and camera and I have a microscope on my phone. Plus with the zoom option of the phone you can really do more than 30x 60x

This will do 1000x should be amazing

1 Like

Hi! So I think we are going to chop! Do you cut the lights before and do they hang in darkness?

Sorry man I haven’t been on for a few days! I put in dark for 2 days them bud wash and hang I. My room at 60%rh

1 Like

What’s bud wash?

And is it a must to flush before harvest?

Search bud wash on you tube. Allsorts come out in the wash especially for outdoor growers.
Im just using water for the last 2 weeks so thats my flush but again its your call. Google and read thats what I do. According to my internet activity tracker about 4 hours everyday :joy: along with everyone else her by the sounds if it :+1::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I put 1/2 cup of peroxide in a almost full bucket of water and wash/soak each plant for 3 minutes. Shake as much water off and let them hang to dry. I did one grow like that. They weren’t too dirty tho.

1 Like

What would be the reason to do a bud wash in the first place?

And okay so a flush is basically just feeding with water and not bloom nutes?

It removes all the dirt, dust, and junk that builds up. Depending on where you’re pulling intake air from… It can be pretty dirty sometimes

2 Likes

Ahhh ok so basically what it said on tin lol literally a bud wash? :laughing: some terms are technical and some are literally are how they sound I’m figuring out lol

Lol yep. My first grow was pretty dirty but I changed up stuff and the last one I did wasn’t dirty at all. Some good information out there. Sorry it took so long for me to respond… I’ve been slammed at work and haven’t been on here much lately. How did your harvest go? Plants turn out good? Any pictures?

1 Like

You’re good brother you reply whenever you’re available homie no need to apologise! Thanks for the info!!

1 Like