Auto Grow Off, Sativas, Autopots, Nicky & Not2SureYet šŸšœ

@emgoldslo, the info you want is just above :grin:

2 Likes

Thank @Not2SureYet I found it after I tried bugging you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Nicky I just got back into town last night and had time to read the review you left. AWESOME! Jeff called while I was out, I assume he read the review before I did and reached out. I told him I would call back when I returned home as I was out in the middle of nowhere (literally) and had very little reception.

3 Likes

5 Likes

No problem, fk em itā€™s all we can do.

So Iā€™m gonna do a mini update, Iā€™m home in 3 days so Iā€™ll do another one sometime when Iā€™m home or before I leave home.

The girl sent me pics today so they have grown a little bit lol.
The VPD settings have been changed Iā€™m how running at 55% humidity, not exactly sure what my Temps are they were a little low my girl checked them and the AC infinity controller seemed to be not set properly so not sure what happend or when since I been gone but it is what it is and it seems to be working good enough.
Unfortunately it looks like they stretched and I didnā€™t catch it to blast em with light to keep em short enough then again they might still be stretching. We are running 60 DLI now so lights are cranked up. PH and ppm are the sameā€¦ Well I lie she didnā€™t touch the Res so letā€™s just hope itā€™s within range lol oll be home soon and sheā€™s in full school mode.

Iā€™ll be moving the PK out of the tent when I get home to give these two more space as they clearly need it.
And before I leave for work again within the next week Iā€™ll defoilate because itā€™s the time that Iā€™ll have to do it. So maybe Friday the 15th Iā€™ll defoilate Iā€™m thinking.

Anyway here they are
PK is on the right, it will be removed next update, unless people want to see what else Iā€™m growing but I was sorta trying to keep it clear to show the grow off. Although I feel like @Not2SureYet got delt a hand full of mouse $hit on this one lol!
Bruce banner on the left.

Purple kush (should turn purple later in flower)

Bruce banner is the other one in the front, on the left.

TXL in the back, being all short and stuffā€¦

I will say the PK flowers fast, Iā€™m wrapping it up in my other tent (got bud rot on the cola due to a issue with my new tent setup). It also looks nice, you can see in my current grow. It seems to have the flowers the furthest along compared to the two other plants.

Of you look at the Bruce banner itā€™s start to just flower.
While the TXL rly isnā€™t showing it yet so it may still grow, and surprize me. @Not2SureYet is claiming she grows big so we will see. I fear I stunted its growth to cold at night for the first 2 or 3 weeks, lesson learned.

I really really would like to drop the temp at nights but unfortunately the AC infinity T6 doesnā€™t allow you to set a controls for different times. Wonder if the new one does @TLC?

Just Incase your wondering whatā€™s going on in that other tent, Iā€™ll be putting the PK in my 4x5 which currently has two other monster autos (G13 auto & auto euphoria) as well as the PK that is almost ready for harvest.

Itā€™s got the funny leafs

15 Likes

Still looking good though. Sorry to hear about the bud rot.:v:

2 Likes

Add all you want in here Nicky. Doesnā€™t matter to me. :grin: Your MBB is growing like mine should be. And it is funny that your 2 are opposite of mine. It is the TXL that is bigger and the MBB that is smaller. All mine are growing slow. The only change is running these at a constant temp. Normally. I am in the low 80s for the day. And real low 60s at night. I may have to change that back. All are good. So no complaints. You have a pretty nice forest going on there. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks =)

Girl checked the reservoirs for the first time since I left on the 29th (filled them night of the 28th) they have 1/4 left roughly and the big tents Res (1800 tds) stayed at 5.7 PH lol I figured it would swing up, note to self once PH is about 1100 it wonā€™t swing at least in my system. While the other one went from 5.8 up to 5.9 over the past 13 days.

@Not2SureYet yes I do, I need to tame it.
Tomorrow night I get home, I hope itā€™s early enough to swing by the hydro store to grab a fan or two for the big tent. Then I will defoilate/ lollipop the big tents plants asap and move the PK from the small tent into the big tent.
Although the PK, TXL & MBB wonā€™t get a heavy defoilation until. Iā€™m sure they are done stretching I need to see more flowers. I may do a very light one on the PK because itā€™s further along but I will wait until before I leave to defoilate the other two or just not defoilate them until I come home next time. We will see.

Lots of work to do when I get home, Iā€™ll be filling both resā€™s as soon as I have a chance and then Iā€™ll be mixing up extra mix for them Incase they need a top up while Iā€™m gone. This means Iā€™ll have to buy some more fishsh!t as well as Iā€™m going to buy some more water line because I want to run a second line to the big tent to keep the PK on the same nutrient feed as our two in the small tent (MBB /TXL).

4 Likes

I didnā€™t even notice that. I better get my contacts in lol Mine havenā€™t started their stretch yet. So there is still hope :laughing: :grin: A few more minutes and I can go look at them

1 Like

The girl cranked the lights but I wish we would have last week lol ooops.

2 Likes

Tds? Perhaps?

2 Likes

Oops yeah lol

1 Like

15 more minutesā€¦ u gotta be tword the west coast @Not2SureYet its 12 here I was like dam I couldnā€™t wait that long

1 Like

Wake n baked? :wink:

1 Like

LOL, yep, In Cali. 2 of the 4 autos are starting to stretch. The MBB is now showing white pistols yet. So she may get to fill in some. By tuesday. They may start getting tucked a little in the scrog :grin: I had the lights of for nights. But nothing would get done then. So back on days. I am going to re adjust the heater in there so the nights cool down more. I am not doing so great with a constant tempā€¦ Could just be me though LOL

4 Likes

Run your heater outside on low turn your lights down jus a lil and lower them and suck air from close by the heater but not directly in front of it will probably regulate u a lilā€¦ if you dont have a suck duct then put it close to your passive intakes and run your inline more often on lower speed it will give you steady temp flows

2 Likes

My TXL doesnā€™t have pistils yet so hopefully it will still grow. There is hope for both of us lol.

We gonna get an update from you today or tomorrow?

3 Likes

Heater runs from 11pm to 9am since nights have cooled down. I will have to do a video to show the room I guess. it has one tent that pulls air through it. A veg tent that has just a fan in it. And the 2x8 frame that is wrapped in panda film. With vents every where. The heater sits just out side of it. I had the heater up when the lights were on at night. I am re adjusting things today. Try and get back on track :grin:

4 Likes

@violagirl0 this is a detailed grow of 2 auto growers that I would pay attention to if I was you they are growing monster autos this is @nicky and @Not2SureYet auto grow off Iā€™ve been watching since seeds hit the dirt

3 Likes

Although we both had some serious miss steps :joy::roll_eyes: it happens to everyone.

Then again itā€™s all about fixing problems and moving forward.

6 Likes