Auto Grow Off, Sativas, Autopots, Nicky & Not2SureYet 🚜

Exactly I know photos and I know enough that autos are alot more picky and no 2 are the same even same strain same seed bank …:exploding_head:I’m smoking a j pondering the amount of seeds of each strain they must have … what do you think a couple gallon Mason jars and they probably sell pretty fast… Bergman is the real dope dealer selling lil bitty seeds for big bucks hes gotta be killing it

5 Likes

Ok, I know I am behind on all of your threads. I will get to them after lunch. It has been an odd week for me.

It looks like we are finally getting into the scrogs. And so far, no white hairs on the MBB :grin:

This is the TXL for this week

And the Monster Bruce

I am adding a special grow with these. My 6 shooter autos. These were twins at birth. And separated early on. I figure with both the same size, and from the same pod. This might be a good one to do a side by side using GH for one and Jacks for the other. Both are in the same tent, Same light, and same 5 gallon pots. I put #2 in Jacks. It was the strongest in the beginning. I figure my GH will pull the other through since I can adjust things as I go :grin:

For the TXL and MBB. I upped the light to 80w over each plant. They are running at 890ppm’s and Ph is 5.7 - 5.8 I am finding the plants drink more on the Jacks if I keep the PH at 5.6 - 5.8

Here is #1 last week

And this week

#2 last week

And this week

Both are off to a nice start.

15 Likes

I wanna drop some damn seeds

4 Likes

Me too. I have enough light to do one more lol Maybe another one of @RAP s Manatuskas :grin:

4 Likes

Nice!
I have to defoilate two plants today but this will free up the 3x4 to only have the MBB & TXL in it.
I bought 2 fans yesterday at the local hydro place which is expensive but they warranty them and good because one straight out of the box pulses or surges doesn’t even work day one lol.
Stay away from these active air 8" fans.
Can’t wait to get my big clips for the amazon fans from @CoyoteCody
I can hear the reservoirs near empty I shut the pump off last night I will be pouring some feed into it today as well then mixing everything up Friday. I leave Sunday morning back to work so lots to do before then in the garden and at home.
I’m going to look at a house, old but big. It’s got a RV pad, a garage!, a green house and a huge backyard that backs onto trees. I found it then got a real estate agent, she said every other house in the area is 700k + this ones been on the market on and off since 2018 and is 350.
It needs a face lift but it looks like a really nice piece of property. Of course I’m being cautious, we are gonna take a look with a contractor and then a home inspector will come take a detailed look if we like what we see.

13 Likes

I dunno where to ask… or if I should ask but who in hell is eating this… you gotta be hungry to start eating " butt flap steak lmao"20210113_093917
:rofl::joy:

4 Likes

The house sounds great. Good luck with it.:+1:

2 Likes

Okay so I spent the last two days defoilating and re setting the controller in my 4x5 I now have room for the Purple kush to move in there to give the MBB & TXL full access to the 3x4.

It’s a jungle in here and I view the house tomorrow, gotta ensure I’m ready for work on Saturday to leave Sunday. So today I am filling a new rez for the 3 newer autos, I am going to run a separate line to the 4x5 to ensure the Purple kush stays on the same feed scedule / reservoir.

Here are the 3 lucky ladies pre Haircut.

Here is the PK that’s going to get a trim and some bamboo sticks before I move her and re plumb her to the big tent.

The MBB is the tallest, I won’t tirm it much right now just a tiny clean up. I will let it develop until next days off.

The TXL is also in flower, also will get a light trim but nothing major will wiat till next days off.
The stretch really got away from me on these two. Oppps oh well it is what it is, nodes are 3x more spaced apart then I would like.
Note to self.week 6 should be full power of lights I will remember this going forward. We didn’t crank them up enough and the stretch Judy blew up lol

16 Likes

Wooow those are monsterous

2 Likes

I’m using two 240w boards, bwsicly rspec with uv.
Distance from lights is irrelevant, talk I. DLI =p
Should set it to 60 DLI or 45+ at least for week 6, I ran 42 DLI and it wasn’t enough to keep them at bay hammer them at that week 6 day 1

3 Likes

Well I have a bit more of an update to share with some very intriguing results.

I thinned them out a little bit more than I expected to but my time is limited and I had it in the moment so I went for it.
Here is the MBB post defoilation

Then I put the TXL back in the tent post defoilation

I’m using fishsh!t for the first time and the results are very apparent I am shocked to be honest !

Now I have filled the reservoir with 1300 ppm, this includes my silica additive, fishsh!t and now I am using big bud for the first time, although my base ppm is lower due to additives. As I didn’t want to go over the feed ppm to be safe. I may another grow but just learning to use these so better to be on the safe side.

That was all yesterday but this is what the girls look like this morning.

I busted u my co2 bag with a bunch of punches, it was fun and then I read that in a vented system it shiuld be in the floor… Oops lol my bad so it’s on the floor now

19 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

I read in a sealed system you want the co2 to “rain down on plants” I guess the co2 will be pulled up through the canopy and fall back to canopy …is your fan on constantly or does it bump on and off… what ever it is your growth on MBB is outstanding that bounced up fast bro looking good how many weeks from sprout are you now?

8 Likes

They look great. You are way ahead of mine. I haven’t started the stretch yet. If I get even close to double of where I am at now. I will be happy. Mine are real small this grow. The one thing that gives me hope is using the Jacks last grow.
I went from this.

to this in 5 weeks. So I am hoping these take off one they stretch. The back plant

13 Likes

Happy Cake day @Not2SureYet!

3 Likes

Beautiful plants btw!!

You too @Nicky ive been looking into that cannaFOOP and this fishsh!t. They both look they work super well!! Your plants took off like they get fed crack! Awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks @DefNSmokn. I didn’t even notice that. Time goes fast in here.

3 Likes

Happy Canniversary brother!

4 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear hard to believe it has been 3 years here now. Once this grow is completed. I will have grown 80 plants :open_mouth: since you and @Myfriendis410 first started helping me. I knew I had done a few. But had no idea it was this many :grin:

8 Likes

Happy cannaversery @Not2SureYethope it’s well lit day

3 Likes