Artistry Under the Influence

Very nice my friend, very nice! Mike

When we were young, it was like get hi and then get artistic! It works better than J.D.on the rocks. Mike

Exactly @mcicchino. Get high, get creative and get doing. My favorite :+1:

1 Like

So here’s this morning’s output. I had the bass line going in my head over and over since I woke up.
I updated and uploaded a new version this morning

4 Likes

I think I was just transported back to the 70s! Nice!

Calum Graham - Phoenix Rising (Solo Acoustic Guitar) - YouTube yeeee hawww :slight_smile: keep it up @ wild u rockin it mate

1 Like

@Willd do you use the same pic or plectrum for rythm an lead ? :slight_smile: or jus the same 1.

1 Like

I use the same ones. I often don’t use a pick at all. for the bass I thick acrylic ones.
So you know about these things we call cookies here?

Not many folks in the US would ever see these but we have this grocery liquidation outlet a few towns over that has international goods from time to time. These are over the top delicious.

4 Likes

Please check out the updated version.

5 Likes

Aussie Aussie Aussie :wink:

OK so here’s another scratch pad idea I’m working on. Bell phrase is a tip of the hat to the Clash’s “Armageddon Time”

5 Likes

All done! We will use it and in a month or so I’ll steel wool and wax it.

14 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!

2 Likes

9 Likes

nice workmanship @Myfriendis410 you get an A for the day! lol
had a teacher that used to say that…lol

2 Likes

My old German teacher (Herr Hirschler lol) used to give for first prize a pat on the back, shake of the hand and good luck for the future. Second place was shake of the hand and good luck.

As long as my wife is happy!

1 Like

Oh, I love the inlay on the top! I didn’t notice that in the other pics. You do really beautiful work. Will you make me one?

2 Likes

This load of black walnut is simply amazing. I’m going to build myself a new shotgun case with the last of it, assuming I have any left after the end table to match.

1 Like

the grain really came together on the top for sure @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Yes, the wood is just perfect. You simply MUST have a matching side table!

3 Likes