Artistry Under the Influence

I’d say your wardrobe could use some updating!

4 Likes

Here is some nonsense I thought sounded OK when I started. Not so sure today

3 Likes

It’s sounds pretty good actually. I would shorten the drum breaks between the melodies to a 4 count maybe.

1 Like

Done

3 Likes

Very nice happy tune!

1 Like

Yeah! The 2nd riff is better too with the arpeggios. That sounds like a fun thing…“maaaaahm! I want one of those music things like, right NOW!”

1 Like

only for you. Only today…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So this is something made with a Synth voice called “african sunset” I stumbled across creating the last one there but didn’t have time to lay it down until today.
I wasn’t sure where it was going at the time but I know you like the trippy guitars and whatnot so I layered this stereo guitar part over the african sunset, grave digger drum machine/ four on the floor drum kit.

4 Likes

Oh, nice. Very trippy.

1 Like

thanks @raustin.

1 Like

C’mon, man, that was hip threads in the Amsterdam coffeeshops in the 1600’s.

3 Likes

That sounds a whole bunch like Edgar Froese! How VERY cool and brain blasting!

1 Like

Conversion varnish going on the coffee table. 16 oz so far. Probably another 16 oz tomorrow.

12 Likes

That looks great! You’ve got skillz my friend

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t even write anything down lol. I had a vision in my head and made it real. Frankly it’s the fantastic Black Walnut that is the show stopper. I have some cutoffs that are the prettiest pieces of walnut I’ve seen outside of an exhibition grade shotgun.

4 Likes

Yes, you do have skills, and the wood you choose is absolutely gorgeous.

2 Likes

AND I EVEN HAVE ALL OF MY FINGERS HAHAHAHA!!!

Wait…nope! There’s ten lol.

6 Likes

Than you aren’t a real carpenter. A real carpenter makes a peace sign with his thumb and pinky finger, 'cause there’s no fingers in between to make it with.

BTW…since we have to wait another year for season 8, and since Dr. House has been seen and reseen several times ( I think I saw the episode where Cutthroat Bitch and House are in the bus crash at least 3 times), we are now following “The Good Doctor”, about the young, brilliant, severely autistic surgeon. Great series! Also by David Shore.

3 Likes

We’ll check it out! We just finished Longmire last night ourselves. We’re currently watching a British gardening show on N. F.: Large Dreams, Small Spaces? Not sure of the name. I’m high haha!

1 Like

Superb MF410. Really nice to see that some special furniture is still made, one at a time , start to finish by one person. very, very nice.

2 Likes