Arrow's labour of love

Was just thinking the same thing, like wtf is up with mark🤔
F covid🤘

4 Likes

Dude it had to be a forum glitch that night. I swear to everything I own or love that’s the numbers it showed. I thought I screenshot it Incase I could not find it again but I guess not but I’m most positive it was what I put when I put it. Lol. Stone cold it is post 3717 I believe it was. Good luck not even making myself feel like an ass today. For the record so far today I have 0 head pain what’s so ever might be a sign to get shit done with the wife. After I water the girls up good lol. They come first always as they r the expensive ones

9 Likes

Out of likes. Ut so far so good. 0 pains in the head area. Lol

2 Likes

It’s not me I swear it was the forum or that’s my excuse at its best.

3 Likes

Lmao, all good on this end buddy, just made me put the pipe down that morning thinking I over baked the turkey,lol i.e. my brain😉 knowing me I’ma start at 1 and sponge my way through.

4 Likes

Oh man u have like a weeks worth of reading if not more. U will wonder how some of the plants lived thru and be amazed at most of it lol. He is like the bonsai weed miagi

2 Likes

Well I’m guessing 4-5 weeks before next harvest so I got time to get read up to 4807 about the washing😉

1 Like

Lol. Well I’m sure by time u get thru the thread he will be at 4807 posts :laughing::laughing:. I’m still confucious on how it told me that many post when that many don’t exist.

1 Like

@Arrow. Good day! Getting ready to buy seed. What do you think of Carma CBD feminized? Would start inside soon and put outside or in greenhouse in may.

4 Likes

Oh wow Arrow am I in a world of trouble. Oh please don’t hate me. Oh my gosh. Oh wow. Did I prevent everyone from posting by not deleting a post I did not finish. Oh. I’m going to pray I’m forgiven. This is far worse than posts that don’t exist. I am being silent!

4 Likes

@Arrow just making sure you get this

2 Likes

No, Don’t worry :wink:
It only prevents yourself from posting… it doesn’t affect anybody else! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Oh I thought it was why Arrow hadn’t been around! Oh that’s really good! Thank you!

1 Like

If you start photos now & plan to put them out in may they will go into flower cuz of the lighting situation at that time of the year. An then they will go back into vegging during the summer. Somewhere I saved a daily sun listing day by day hours but as usual where is it. It was from a thread on here so maybe someone else has it an I’ll keep digging for it.

3 Likes

I obviously don’t know what I’m doing. I need to read more. My boyfriend knew how but after the stroke my friend said his stuff wasn’t that good even though he says it’s fine. I guess I need to trust my friend and not trust what my guy did last year. Last year he grew inside in January and harvested last month. I don’t know if you can tell how good harvested plant is from a pic but I will post one. Thanks for help. Lol :heart:

3 Likes

When I try to post a pic from my photo album it does not post an actual pic. Sometimes taking one will do it sometimes not. Any help appreciated

It will show the picture loading. Wait until the pic is fully loaded before sending. :+1::v: @Annie3

1 Like

I do wait

5 Likes

Thank you! :+1::+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes