Arrow's labour of love

Beautiful as always. Have a good day bud.

4 Likes

thank you kind sir… :pray:…have an awe day yourself… :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Every day is an awe day here buddy. Wake up and say awe damn gotta go thru this shiz again lol. On the plus I’m kid free for today and tomorrow til about 7pm. Yes

4 Likes

My Brother as Always your Planties are stellar and very sweet harvest as well!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

thank you my friend :pray: …i probably could have left them for another couple of days, but it started raining 2 days ago, and has not stopped…i needed the 2 x 4 :crazy_face: …i harvested on mostly cloudy with a lil amber here and there …it is what it is… :sunglasses: :v:

11 Likes

Nice Fat Buds :ok_hand:

7 Likes

thanks Bdog… :pray:…appreciate you looking in… :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Hell of a harvest Arrow. Congrats!

5 Likes

Your plants look great! I accidentally snapped one of my branches off the mainline earlier. So sad. Ugh. I’m going to let it grow out tho. It’s the lilac diesel seed I had. I guess it will just look weird :woman_shrugging::joy:

Btw, when do you start topping the mainline?

2 Likes

great harvest, congrats on another one!

3 Likes

thanks sis, appreciate your time and comment… :blush:

thanks… :+1:

sorry about the breakage…get used to it…the longer you stay in this game, the more you are going to break… :sweat_smile:

depends on how many colas i have in mind, what is my environment, inside or outside, lights or sun, am i restricted in height…etc etc…no clear cut answer…although i always try and do the cut as soon as possible and your chances of a fim is negated…hope this helps… :wink:

i thank you kindly my monk brother…thanks for stopping by … :pray:

:sunglasses: :v:

10 Likes

Another great harvest ! :star_struck:

4 Likes

My Brother I’ll take that any day of the week. Mabee more amber but at least you didn’t have to do it sooner. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: and yes I’m up early :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

thanks for looking in my friend…appreciate your comment… :pray:

exactly my thoughts …lol :joy:…i wanted to get them in the “bank” … :wink:
i just did a heavy de-foil and lollipop on the new flower girls…i spotted some mite damage and decided on this route to follow…i thus removed all micro climates, and will hit them hard with spinosad later on… :expressionless:
enjoy your wake n bake :joy:…im about to crack a cold one… :wink:

8 Likes

That’s truly what’s up My Brother! I think :thinking: I’ll have one with ya! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

:monkey: :briefs:
no more likes, but you know i like… :wink:

4 Likes

Awesome on the harvest and the next round underway brother.
Hope ur stayin safe and well lit. :grin:
:v::pray::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

thank you brother :pray:
i believe i started this day the right way :wink:… worked on the car this morning, finished my garden chores …proper hit on the vape…busy with my second cold one … lol :joy::sweat_smile: :sunglasses: :v:

10 Likes

Wow this just got real. This seems to be more of a family than a forum. Rip unknown, I’m still trying to catch up. I started form the beginning and you my friend @Arrow have an amazing talent i will copying for sure. Thanks for your time, effort , and quick responses for any questions I throw your way. Blessings to all

4 Likes

What does the cutting of the roots achieve?

1 Like