Around the World in 40 Strains Results and Reviews

I like hearing this one helped the pain. Sounds like A good evening one

3 Likes

Sour Apple

Planted Nov 13 2022
Flower Dec 24 2022
Harvest: Feb 26, 2023 (aphid infestation)
Cure: until Apr 11
Total Bud Weight: 32.3 gm
Kief 1.7gm
Method: dry herb vape

Pitter patter lets get at ‘er, it’s Tuesday tacos and tokes!

Open the bag and smile. Smell is more or less spicy skunks. Not really the profound apple smell I got the last grow…but then again this one is also purple, the last grow was bright green. Temperature and genetics…crazy stuff. Three tokes: apple fuel in the back of pines. One the same as the other. Huh, that is pretty infrequent.
While the smell and looks may differ, this one is still a kapow to the body. Flushing sensation almost immediately. Less than 5 minutes I realise my pain is gone. Suuuuuuuuuuper chill. To the point I am writing this review lying down. Oh heck yeah this is NICE. Brain still functioning, while under protest…but I can still get this done. My face is tingling tingling sparkles. No visuals making me paranoid. No pain. Gosh that’s nice. Ive had some rough stuff (injuries, illnesses, paranoia from 10mg gummy) recently, so it is comfortable to chill with this old friend. Bit of a chest tight after a cough spurt, but it’s gone quickly. Numblies and mumblies. Dude, that sounds like a band name. heehee the stupids with this one is STRONG. Not sad, happy on low excitement. Little bit of bouncy leg. Restless but not pain. And the vibes happen in 3…2…1…There we go.
15 minutes later, Yep, I can go to bed now. So I shall.

14 Likes

Purple Punch

Planted: Nov 13
Flower: Dec 24, 2022
Harvest: Mar 30
Cure: May 12
Total bud weight: 9.0 gm
Kief:
Method: Dry herb vape

Bag is radiating flower garden smells. Lilacs, lavender, herbally goodness, for goodness sake. Dense buds, break apart with little difficulty, grinds well. First toke is all lilacs. Almost tingling the second I exhale. By the second toke, more lilacs and lavender and definitely feeling it in the arms. This strain doesn’t play, it gets to work right now. Third toke is more lilacs, but maybe a slight hint of grape and citrus.
Yep, just staring at fire. Pretty sure I won’t move from the chair for a while. The deep sharp hip pain is now a little tender, maybe? That’s five minutes in. I do appreciate how quick it gets to work. Little bit of bouncy legs, no cough to speak of. Spine is sending out a waterfall down the arms. In 15 minutes now. Just a calm night. Now a calm body and mind. Great way to start the weekend.

9 Likes

Damn, that relaxed me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart: Have a great weekend

2 Likes

you too @StonedCold13

2 Likes

Peach Crescendo x Temple Kush

Flower: Dec 24 2022
Harvest: Mar 23
Cure: May 19
Total Bud Weight: 18.9gm
Kief: >1 gm
Method: DHV

The bag is full of fuel and sage. Some funkalicious piney skunk, but much more Thanksgiving Day than 420.
Grind is sticky. Pack the bowl and it almost squishes. Heehee. First toke: Sage pines and roasted nuts, but no peach. Second and third are all fuel and sage. Third being almost all fuel. A few minutes in to it, I says to myself “Lets sit down and think about this: I can’t really think about anything.” Nope. Not a damned thing. Had a bad experience at work I was ruminating on all day. Buh-bye. About 10 minutes into this ride I find myself pissed about work again, so better take a couple more tokes. All spicy fuel. I have noticed over this testing experience with my grows that spicy notes seem to pop up after a few tokes…wonder why that is. Huh. Anyway…Arms are heavily vibes. My brain cells are actually numb. My hair has stopped growing. It just told me so. Says it’s taking a lunch break. Why am I focusing on my ceiling so much? Do I have pain….nah. Should I? Probably. Feels like my head and shoulders are set in jello. Nope, not thinking. Wonder if my teeth are dancing, it feels like it. Good Goddess this one is fun. I am pretty sure I stopped moving for a couple minutes. Who knows. $#!t, did it again. Ok. Good night. 20 minutes later Im still here. You know yer stoned when you can’t remember yer stoned.

9 Likes

Lmao :joy::rofl::joy::cowboy_hat_face:
Have good pain free night :green_heart::metal:

3 Likes

I gotta say, if yer gonna do a progressive, this is the way to do it!

When I started this adventure of growing 2 years ago, I thought there would, at tops, like 40-50 strains. THOUSANDS!!! and new ones being made everyday. Carp, I’ve made a dozen myself! Can you imagine what a few years down the road, opening the craft and cottage industries and seeing what old is new and new is old looks like? I personally can’t wait.

Again, to all the folks out there kind enough to follow along, even if you just come by to take a peek at the new posts, I appreciate you hanging around. Thanks so much.

8 Likes

Castanova

Flower: Dec 24 2022
Harvest: Mar 15 2023
Cure: May 16
Total bud weight: 10.2 gm
Kief: less than 0.2gm, put back on top of the buds in the grove bags
Method: dry herb vape (DHV)

Out on the porch tonight with the senior wingman. As a personal opinion, I think people should enjoy their outdoor options more. I have a Craftsman style house and the porch is as wide as the house with a great low-slung and perfectly designed passive solar roof. I love this thing. I watch the world be awesome everyday from here. Night porch time is the right time for new herb.
Ok, on with it all.
Grind is kinda dry but is fluffy sticky in the bowl. Smells nutty with a vanilla finish. Maybe herby oregano? Some pines popping up in the back of the yard. First toke, all vanilla nut ice cream. This is a yummers. Next one a little less vanilla some nutty earth. Then all the vanilla is gone in third toke, more earthy nutty. . You know that dry sensation that you get from eating spinach? Yep, that’s happening. Gotta get some water, cotton mouth coming up? Warm vibes on the chest and arms, going all the way to the fingertips. Fun. About 7 minutes and I am getting the silent stupids. Happy, feeling a lot of bouncy leg though, can’t find a position that I can stop moving. Take a couple more tokes, noticing more spicy but still no actual pine flavour. About 20 minutes now, and Wingman is gotta be going cause I am asleep with my eyes open. Sh*t b@lls. I don’t think I can make it through a shower. Sleeeeeeeeep ok, thanks goodnight

7 Likes

White Buffalo x Unknown

Planted: unsure-found as seedling in another pot
Flower: Dec 24
Harvest: April 1
Cure: June 7
Total bud weight: 23.1gm
Kief: 0.8 gm
Seeds: yep.

This is the seedling I found in the pot with a harvesting plant, a result of the male (cy)clone White Buffalo hiding in the ladies’ parlor. There were a few matrons possible but only one daddy. Hoping to figure out which one, but have plenty of seeds from all the ladies to go hunting. This is the main cola, it grew in a clump. Seeds in 'er.

Smell coming from the bag is lemony herbals. Subtle though, no smacking my olfactory factory with it. First three tokes: I cannot even pinpoint a flavor. Maybe a bit of pine in the back, kinda floral kinda minty. It really does not have a pronounced flavour but the warming vibes are fantastic. Cough to g@t o## though. Wow is there a tickle with this one. Pressure in the chest is there but not nasty. Gone pretty quickly. Vibes purring through the back of my neck and head. Pain is a goners. About 5 min now since last toke, another bitty cough outta nowhere. This one is really getting me in the back of the head, numbs and chills. Shoulder pain is gone, pretty remarkable as I am 80% sure I tore a ligament. I can hear the neighbor across the street’s AC kick on. Hmmm….sativa heavy? Hyper aware of sounds, bouncing around like someone screwing with the balance dial on the stereo, but not annoying, just my brain taking turns going from the east to west. Trippy. Pretty much can’t think. Lemme see if I can real quick…nope. Very calming without heaviness. Why is that robin so loud? Wow, come on dude, you have neighbors…
About 20 min in now, and most of the vibes are gone. Pain in the neck can be felt now. Hmm, maybe I harvested too early? Sound s are still groovy though. Must be a little heavier on the sativa side. Taking a few more tokes here. All the same, happy to sit on my porch and swat mosquitoes, too pretty to go inside.

7 Likes

Royal CBDV
No review: mold.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Well gosh darn it anyhow. Most likely my fault as I think the grove bag was a size too small.
Gonna pick out the seeds, wash em in hydrogen peroxide right quick, and store with the rest…
on to the next strain…

1 Like

Big bummer :worried: but it happens to all of us :green_heart::metal:

1 Like

yeah, if it had not been the only seed I had… :neutral_face:
oh well, onward!

1 Like

Super Critical Bud CBD

Planted: Dec 25 2022
Flower: Feb 5 2023
Harvest: Mar 31
Cure: June 8
Total bud weight: 9gm
Kief: NA
Seeds: YES!

Hear great reviews online and on forum about this strain, had to try it out for pain.

Opening the bag is kushy. Grapey funk with a cheese vendor outside. A little hit of spicy dank. Grind is sticky. SEEDS!!! YEAH!!! Big reason I had this strain and the other CBG/CBDs going at the same time was to get seeds to play with…:smiley:

First toke is lovely Kush grapes. Second and third more of the same, but add some earth funk. Almost immediately the warm vibe hits my shoulders and back. Damn this is pretty awesome for a 1:1. Now I see why this get the reviews. A teeny cough minute later. Pain is gone when I try to make it happen (shoulder to the back) so it isn’t messing around. Numbly brain cells are chatting with my chest. Still fully aware but pleasantly happy and chill factor Def Con 5. Keep staring at my computer screen trying to think of something to write. I guess it would be you forget shit with this stuff.
Yep I got nothing. Damn fine way to tune out.

6 Likes

Cali MD CBD

Planted: Dec 25 2022
Flower: Feb 5 2023
Harvest: Apr 14
Cure: June 11
Total bud weight: 6.7gm
Kief: NA
Seeds: yes, thank goddess

Opening the bag is so fun, deep dark purple buds just beautiful. Smells a touch of fuel, but mostly citrus and floral. Grind is a little touch and go because of the seeds, so pick them out the best I can. First toke is all herbal floral. Go in for the second and the citrus starts playing in the background. By the exhale on the third toke its all herbal. 5 minutes in, not a huge response in the vibes department, but very warm and relaxed. Just kicks sad stuff out of my head. No pain lurking in the wings anymore 15 minutes in, hips are not making my legs bounce at all. No real euphoria to speak of, not feeling stoned at all. But that is quite all right with me. I appreciate the pain control more than the silent stupids…don’t get me wrong, love the silent stupids. But on a night like tonight, and after falling on a car trunk lid because my bicycle tire hit a curb, I’m all about pain control. Yep, that’ll do, Cali MD…that’ll do.

5 Likes

Sooooo so far whats the best strain for pain without the forgetful & stupid feeling :joy:

1 Like

At this time I’m gonna say Cali MD if you need to be stupids-free. Otherwise, white rhino if you can tolerate some of the forgetfulness. Super Critical CBD is fantastic as well, but i did have a big smack of stupids. I do have a couple others coming up in the final grows that are looking good, and the idea of crossing some of these strains to build that better mouse trap is kinda fun so i’m gonna try.

2 Likes

Kushy Kush

Planted: approx Feb 5 2023
Flower: started 12/12 on Mar 4
Harvest: May 20
Cure: June 25
Total bud weight: 19.8gm
Kief: 0.9gm
Seeds: not yet but hopeful

Opening the bag is a surprise, smells like marigolds. Checked out the buds since my last adventure with mold in the storage container, everything is copacetic.
They are more dense than most strains Ive grown. A lot more weight to the bud, breaks apart easily but sticky. First three tokes are all floral…first big lilacs, then something more like peonies and lavender, finishing with the slightest least touch of fuel and cream mixed in, almost like a floral pine-sol. Not really feeling much yet, got a good cough to go with it, maybe take a couple more tokes. Ok there we go. Warm shoulders and face, feels like I have a bandana covering my head but don’t. Warmth and numbness around the back of my head to my ears. Huh, cool. About 15 minutes now and wondering if this dry mouth thing is because it was 100F heat index today or if I got some cotton mouth to worry about. Either way, water to the rescue. Everything so far is shoulders and up for vibes, but pain is noticeably decreased everywhere. That’s kinda nice. No bouncy legs but my jaw feels a little tighter? Hmm, odd…
overall feels are chill and comfortable. Does seem to wear off a little quick. About 45 min in after 5-6 tokes and most of the vibes are gone, still chill though. Shoot, gotta fix that problem, take some more tokes. This could be a good social herbal.

5 Likes

Beautiful pics plus the reviews are so interesting to read. Just my opinion but you could do that for a living!!! Please keep them coming and I’m so glad I found this.

4 Likes

thanks muchly @DoneDeal for the kind words and support

3 Likes