Are these ready? I'm not sure

I’m not sure about these, can someone advise

8 Likes

Too many white pistols, shes still got a week or two, good work she looks good man

7 Likes

Agree with above a lot of white hairs still needs a few weeks. But great job they look amazing

3 Likes

Looks like they are ready for the final stretch. Time to kickem with some ripener like GH Koolbloom
General Hydroponics KoolBloom Ripening Formula, 2.2 lbs. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IA1OU6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XKRKRJYNWGYXBAZDANB3

1 Like

Still a lot of white hair. Do you have a scope? Need to check trics color. I would think that you still have mostly clear/white.

3 Likes

Looking good, 2.5-3 weeks left. Milky to amber Trichome ratio is usually a growers choice when that time comes :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Should all the pistols be ambered?

3 Likes

Pistol’s will turn Amber and also recede back into the bud. Although some strains will push a few white pistol’s up to the end. You still have a few weeks to finish. :v::+1:

1 Like

They look close but not quite. Photos of the entire plant may help evaluate how long - approximately- you may have.

OK so i did a terrible job of keeping my canopy even (rookie mistake) and if you zoom in on this particular bud it has some trichomes turning amber. Is that OK?

Side note: LateNightGardner i ordered the bloom stuff you mentioned, it arrives tomorrow. Thanks again

3 Likes

Pistil color is not what will determine readiness. It’s your trichomes. Although, pistil color changing can lead to you exploring your trichomes. But never base readiness off pistil color alone. Even toward the end of the plants cycle. It can start new growth of pistils until the last day. Leaving many white pistils remaining. You need a loupe or microscope to look into the flowers, and not the sugar leaves. Those will turn amber long before your flower.

1 Like

I see a lot of clear heads in those buds. I would just guess at least 2 weeks from the pictures. And at this stage I would not be adding and kind of nutrients this close to the end of flower. Have you been giving her liquid nutrients or dry amendments? This close to the end. It would be dechlorinated water from here on out for me.

I have the same question as him but buy what you guys have said about how many weeks left do you think I have

3 Likes

Three weeks, as I said to AJ too many white pistols shows she is still building bud, you have a while my friend. Nice work, keep it up :smiley: @Growsautos

2 Likes

I just wanna say i don’t think I’ve ever been thus excited for anything lol, so should i be flushing at this point?

1 Like

You got a jewelers loupe? Check the tricombs on the buds not the leaves. But from the look. Still more time. Much more time. Like weeks. What does the whole plant look like?
Is this an auto? How old is she?

1 Like

I can post a complete picture later on cause I’m not at home now but I’m currently on Day 63 and it’s ILGM Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto

1 Like

That’s a indica dominant strain and most indica run 7 to 10 weeks of flower. 63 days is 9 weeks, I assume you started flowering week 3 or 4, that means she is 5 or 6 weeks into flower. You still have a good couple weeks if my math is close. Don’t worry about how old she is, only matters how long it is in flower. You need time to ripen the buds, just like fruit. Indica ripen 7 to 10 weeks, sativas 8 to 12, depending on the plant and how you like yor high, buzzy early, couch lock later harvest… your buds still look like they are building, keep up the good work. I am look forward to seeing the whole plant also. Will be watching. Anyway man hope this helps, happy growing

2 Likes

This is my plant, Greeny. I’m happy considering this is my very first grow but for my next one there’s a few mistakes i want to improve on

5 Likes

She’s a beast my friend, very nice for first grow congratulations. Be patient youll be rewarded nicely :smiley:

1 Like