Are these Male plants?

Mother Nature throws lots of curve ball, youā€™ll get used to it. Find your best ones that survive her fury and re-vegg them , clone them and do it again my friend

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good idea!

Great advice, @Mrcrabs. One thing I see (as an indoor grower with no outdoor experience) is the stakes. I feel like those do the plants a disservice. Indoor, I like to let the wind blow them around (a little) to strengthen the stems. If you stake them early, they go ā€œoh, right on, I can lean.ā€ You may want to add silica or something similar to your feeding to help strengthen the stalks and stems, too.

1 Like

Some wild animals been lurking and caused some damage. If you notice most of the grow has no stakes at all.

1 Like

I will tell you this my natural soil mixed with Fox Farm dosenā€™t agree with cannabis

Next year Iā€™m gone stick with pots the ground dont agree with my grow. It was just a test anyway

2 Likes

If your growing in sandy soil, that clumps up, you need well made compost, perlite, green sand,vermiculite, gypsum, amozite, kelp,biochar and some good fungal dominat teas . It will natural keep your ph in check and make that soil good again, thatā€™s the kind of dirt I grow in, i add my soil mix to it. And have had good successes with it in the ground, hope this helps

@Mrcrabs thanks but next year Iā€™m thinking 10 50gal grow bags. Any ideas on how to recycle this soil I have about 2000k worth of fox farm dirt I hate to waste :thinking:

1 Like

How I do it , I throw into a compost bin, start adding some amendments, like bio char, Paramagnetic rock dust, Gypsum, kelp and fruits and vegetables compost Till next spring and you should be good to go, Iā€™ll tag you on my compost thread

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. When indoors my flower time is usually 8 to 12 weeks depending upon the strain. By my pics can you give me and idea on when I can expect harvest.

Iā€™ve gone from 12 to 16 weeks since I go toSativa dominant plants that tend toI flower a little bit longer, Is best to use a A loop and get a good pic of the trichombes

This outside is tricky everything seems to be in different stages of flowering

1 Like

Here is one of mine at the moment, she started flowing after the first week of April Iā€™m guessing before Halloween

1 Like

Beauties!:eyes::eyes::eyes: I love it they are so healthy. I had a few to start flowering in may. And they still producing. Really looking for rock hard buds. Any suggestions?

Thank you sir, I just use a well rounded compost , good amendments , and supplement it Coco water through vegg and aloe water and flowering, Insects frass to boost immune and repel bugs, pretty much thatā€™s it, just water them every day

1 Like

@merlin44, @Gremmall, @Myfriendis410. @Mrcrabs, @PurpNGold74, Good Morning guys! Just a few pics of the grow. They are stinking something terrible. Hopefully Iā€™m at the halfway point. What do you think?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I call a garden lolā€¦they look good enough to smoke :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks buddy itā€™s been a long ride. This outside grow can have more issues then you can imagine!

3 Likes

Well, I think they are gorgeous! You have come a long way, I canā€™t wait to read your ā€œsmoke/vape reportā€ in a month or two.

1 Like

Looks great and that stink is a good smell haha!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be sure to let you guys know. Should have about 6 more weeks for some, and 8 for others. Not really looking forward to trimming alone tho.:confused:

2 Likes