Are these Male plants?

I hear you, Broā€¦My bud trimmer will be here this afternoon for that very reason.

1 Like

Once you decide on a day to cut down, you can start defoliating ahead of the chop day. Remove anything that you donā€™t intend to either smoke or make edibles with. That helps a lot. Plus; donā€™t harvest all on the same day; stagger it so you are not overwhelmed. Get some clear totes with sealing lids or new Homers with lids and when properly dry, put in containers before trimming and jarring. That takes a lot of pressure off of you to trim and jar.

One of our growers @Willd, used Homers for his storage seeing as how he had 16 POUNDS of Sour Diesel haha.

3 Likes

I started with 77 plants and clones 5 strains. Great white shark, Bruce Banner, White Widow, GSC, Cinderella 99, and Gorilla Glue Auto, and ended up with 51 plants due to high humidity, Mold, and over fertilization. Itā€™s going to take weeks to trim all this!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Iā€™m hoping to get well over 20lbs. Thatā€™s not a pic of the whole grow just the center of the grow its 2 times the size of the pic.

2 Likes

Home Depot may be your ā€˜jarā€™ supplier then. Apparently they work fine and we used hundreds of them in the distillery to store spirits with no issues.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info. Now Iā€™m going to try and get some rest. Happy growing guys and I will be sure to keep you all posted. Tomorrow I will send pics of close ups!

1 Like

Tell me about it, Mother Nature can be extreme at times, looking fabulous, great job, lots of learning curves with the outdoors, let us know what strains took the punishment .,best wishes brother!!!

2 Likes

That is CRAZY!!! Forests of budsā€¦ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

For some reason White Widow from Growers Choice seed bank was the worst. 2 died in ground 2 had to be discarded due to mold. Bruce Banner ILGM, and Great What Shark were rigorous in these conditions. I wish you could get a a smell of them. Unbelievable! You can smell them from like a 1000ft. before you can even see the plants in the forest.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy fir sharing, we both have the same climate, I recommend trainwreck ,purple snowman, power plant and Durban Poison, strain that have taken Mother Natureā€™s furry, I will add yours to the outdoor list, thanks :+1::+1:

1 Like

Will do cant wait untill December to start all over again. Had a late start this year. Didnt really get everything together until May, but my next time will be my best time!

1 Like

Our errors are learning skills, that prepared for our next grow, Without failure there wouldnā€™t be success,without risk there ainā€™t no reward, Great job buddy canā€™t wait for the next one

Just a update on the grow guys. Here are a few pics:
The forest, Bruce Banner 6 weeks into flower, Great White Shark 5 weeks into flower, and Cinderella 99 6 weeks into flower. GSC 9 weeks into flower, and White Widow 7 weeks into flower.

@Mrcrabs @Myfriendis410 @Drinkslinger @Gremmall @merlin44 @PurpNGold74

7 Likes

Wow, looks wonderful

Thanks my friend hopefully I will be able to chop down next month.

1 Like

Thatā€™s wat Iā€™m aiming for also

Iā€™m thinking about using the A-B-C harvest. Where I chop from the top the first few days then go down the branch. Already got a lot to trim and doing it all by my lonely. Been having a Caterpillar problem. Keep plucking them out a cola are two daily. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

@merlin44, @Mrcrabs, @Myfriendis410, @Gremmall, @PurpNGold74

Hey guys, just left the forest and took my scope with me just to take a look at the trics, and on all the Great White Sharks, and GCSā€™s its red amber everywhere. At least on 20% of all the top colas. Should I chop? Your advice would be very helpful. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

If you are referring to the plants in the photos from yesterday, I would say you still have some time remaining. I think you will see them bulk up over the next week or two (maybe a bit longer).

2 Likes

Ok thanks, I was worried about to much amber. The bottom buds still have a lot of maturing to do, but they all are very dense. I mean extremely rock hard like my indoor grows.

1 Like