Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

That was a really good read. After reading it lf course I had to order some bags now im patiently waiting while my Bruce banner is already hang drying and im using the meter to get the right RH before jarring then bagging if the bags come later than intended but im totally on board. Before I was using half gallon Mason jars and burp lids which worked pretty well but im looking forward to no burping at all

6 Likes

Same here. Read, ordered, have to wait probably two to three months before my autos are ready to roll. :rofl: I feel better knowing I have an idiot-proof curing method en route, though.

8 Likes

@Dblbogey grove bags for curing

1 Like

Im using them on my first grow. I love them…dried the plant in the closet for 10 days…then put in Grove Bags with hydrometers, humidity is stable at about 63%…cured for 5 weeks…smoked some and its smooth and excellent!
I recommend grove bags

4 Likes

I’m in a pretty humid environment. Anyone have thoughts to using a thermoelectric wine fridge to cure after dry?

My little unit can keep true 60 degree with about 63 RH

since I can’t get that anywhere in my house I just stick three smaller grove bags in the wine fridge ……may take a few months to see if it works

3 Likes

Bagged end of March so 6 months old in bags. Still holding 60%± and if you zoom in the buds are still full of trics.

15 Likes

But how’s it smoke? :rofl: still delicious?

Oh still f’s me up and the taste has not disappeared nor the aromas. I will cure the grow (a week or 3 away) in Grove bags and from now on!

9 Likes

If you go back in this thread and look at the pict of buds as they went into the bags, you could swap the pict from now and not notice the differences.

9 Likes

Here’s a pict from April 4th.

10 Likes

@Audiofreak Godfather OG bagged in 1/2oz windowed grove bags at 60%RH on July 17th… Tasty, frosty, fresh… I couldn’t be happier. (please don’t mind the trim job… I grow for personal).

today:

14 Likes

@W.B.elpaso Here you go. These things are amazing!

1 Like

These bags are smell proof? Anybody know?

1 Like

Thanks calizona. It was helpful.

1 Like

Nope they breathe(like coffee bags) that’s how they work

2 Likes

yup they are legit

1 Like

I have heard of aroma leaks but none of mine have smelled out the bags yet . I cant complain about anything… I hate that! LOL

6 Likes

How open is the area you keep them I have mine in a storage tote so it has plenty of time to build up

I bagged my buds and tossed them in a box and put the box in a closet in my bedroom. That was it.

3 Likes

I’m sure they’ll be fine. Atleast that’s what I say when I really want something to work out. It’s gonna be some very fragrant stuff. :blush:

3 Likes