Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Just 2 of the bags have the meters and Boveda.
Grove bags came in plain green packaging. Testing under way but don’t see a problem with what I’ve been reading.

3 Likes

I’m curing my second harvest in grove bags. I bought some new quarter pound bags and noticed that they are shorter in height than the old bags, but not wider or anything.
It still fits but fills the bag almost completely full.
Eliminating air space? Or using less material?
Probably both. Looking forward to another well cured end product.
These do work.
Also, as a side note, I bought a pinless moisture meter. It’s not very good for checking moisture content in your flower. Get the pin type if you are thinking about getting one.
Also, everyone, if you bought them on Amazon, they aren’t Grove Bags. Go on their website to buy them. I’d hate to see your harvest go bad.

9 Likes

@Audiofreak @Hellraiser how long did it take for your bags to send. I ordered mine 2 days ago and they are still on hold after processing

2 Likes

Less than a week as I remember. In researching them I’ve spoken with them several times and found them very attentive and interested in my experience. Great help and lots of patience for my questions.

3 Likes

My last order took 4 days to get to me.

4 Likes

Right right. But it processed they took the money and it says its on hold and hasn’t arrived to FedEx still lol idk if they are holding it cuz I used 9 coupons or what lol

Back when I ordered mine they weren’t well known here yet. But I think they have experienced an increased sales volume.

2 Likes

I’m just impatient as all hell lmao

2 Likes

They had a malfunction on their end and they will have it shipped out today already got the received email. I think using that many referral coupons messed em up lol.

Don’t stack the coupons. They will call u and say there’s a malfunction. I just told him use the one coupon and ill pay for the rest of em and to fix their system so people can’t stack the coupons. I thought I was getting a hell of a deal lol

1 Like

Less than a week. From grove bag site direct not amazon.

1 Like

Bags came in. They included 5 graphic bags too!

6 Likes

I am new to this, first grow. 9 WW fem. plants ,outdoors, just starting to flower. Been reading this post and want to use the Grove bags. I have read a 32 oz. Mason jar will hold between .75 to 1.25 oz. of dry buds filled to approximately 75% capacity. What is the ideal size of a Grove Bag should I order ?? I am planning to grow a plant or two inside during the winter, and of course there is next summer, so I don’t mind buying a few extra, not sure of the available quantity. But I guess it is important to get the size right… Thanks in advance. ILGM is great and this forum (you guys) are really great.

4 Likes

My personal opinion a quarter pound bags. And 1 ounce bags! If you’re going to do a bigger grow half pound bags

8 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:This…

1 Like

I did have a white widow cola 17.15 grams,in a half pound bag. RH was 68 so I put her in a jar! I don’t have enough bags. Lol good problem to have

4 Likes

4 Likes

I ordered 25 quarter pounds and 30 one ounce

4 Likes

Same here 1/4 lb and 1 oz bags with windows, did have some bad zippers with the 1 oz bags and they sent me 25 more of the obscured ones since the others were oos, think they had a bad batch hopefully it was fixed

1 Like

I haven’t used them yet; just got them yeterday; an noticed that up to the 1/2 lb size will fit in my food saver to heat seal them. They recomend that you seal them for best results.

3 Likes