Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

These two BlackBerry Kush colas have been stashed in the back of my dresser for at least two months. In 1 oz bag. I haven’t had any smell leak from my bags, I just throw them in the closet.:v:

I’m a little high I almost forgot to upload the picture. :joy::joy:

13 Likes

Got this today with my bags! Wanted to share it

I’m sure all this information is on their site, :v:

11 Likes

Didn’t get that! I’m sure its all available info but thats nice they added that. I had to do research to find all that

2 Likes

True that! Didn’t get it in my first order…

its been about 3 months, and ive been looking into buying a few of these bags for myself instead of burping jars.
how have they been working??

3 Likes

@JohnnyBic87 They really are awesome. Just drop your dry buds in and forget about it. Can’t remember how long I’ve been curing but it’s been around 6 months and they really smell and smoke like they’re fresh.

I do get some odor from outside my bags. Others say they don’t. I don’t heat seal them though. That doesn’t matter at my place but I could see where it could be problem at others.

10 Likes

Ok good. That seals the deal for me then. This is my first grow in about 15 years, and i had to go outside to grow them. Between a very long winter, 26 days of rain between may and june, and the last 2 hurricanes that just passed by, the weather hasn’t been cooperating as much as it usually does. Because of all that, i know my girls are going to produce anywhere near their potential amount, so whatever i do get from them, i want to have as good of a chance as i can to get something smoke-able off these two girls.

11 Likes

Found this by grove bags for pruning:

14 Likes

thanks for that. that’s awesome

2 Likes

I’m saving this to my phone immediately. I don’t need it for another two months, but when I do, I’ll be prepared. :rofl:

1 Like

This cuts a lot of time during trimming since you won’t have all those popcorn buds.

3 Likes

Popcorn buds make good bubble hash though.

7 Likes

Yes they do

12 Likes

I’m getting into the habit of defoliating my autos but my rule of thumb is if it doesn’t get or use light it’s getting snipped( some long popcorn branches pass the test but usually just their tips)

2 Likes

When you do that do you see a noticeable difference in quality and yeild?

Shoot, with my yield (from the looks of it) I’m going to want every little popcorn bud for smoking!

4 Likes

A definite bump in quality , can’t say one way or the other about yield though.

1 Like

My shipping was more than the 10 bags I got. But, it will be worth it

5 Likes

I agree it will be , they really give you the ability to stockpile and store without the constant monitoring saving you countless hours of little fiddly work.

3 Likes

I appreciate the information. I’ve got my grove bags ready to give them a try. Any tips on the heat seal? What works good if you don’t have a sealing device?

2 Likes