Another 1st time grower!

Great looking plants! Looking forward to seeing your end results!

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

For my next grow I’m looking into HLG lights. Can anyone recommend one I should get? My current actual watts is 150. I was under the impression that it would be a good light for the size tent and number of plants I have. I’m sticking with 2 plants in a 32in. x 32in. tent. Can you have too many watts for an area that small? I just want to increase my yields. Compared to grow diaries of this strain, mine plants aren’t that impressive. Thx.

Can never go wrong with HLG, Some really great results seen here of people using them.

I’m afraid to know the answer but did it hermie? :grimacing:

3 Likes

I’m just so disappointed. I’ve been growing them since July 2nd. They are the only 2 plants I have and they both have them. I bought a really crappy microscope, but I think the have mostly clear and some cloudy trichomes. Should I just start flushing them?

Pics aren’t the greatest but it sure looks like they are just calyx which the pistils poke out of.

2 Likes

That does not appear to be male parts so not a hermie (yet).

As @LoCoRock said just swollen calyx (which are female parts) and nothing to be concerned over. Looking good, @Em.

1 Like

Its fine.

1 Like

Ok good! I was keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks everybody.

2 Likes

Same strain but they look so different. The one that has been what I thought was the lesser plant has turned out beautiful! More even canopy and the colors are amazing. Just wanted to show them off. Looks like all my hard work and fretting paid off so far.

2 Likes

Foxtailing?

1st harvest done. I got 6.5 oz total

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest. Looks good may last until next harvest. :thinking::wink:

1 Like

Looks Great!!!

1 Like

Good luck! :+1: