Another 1st time grower!

It will not be ready to top for at least another week. But you will top her like you normally would on both sides then.

I have 8 tops on both these girls. Now just waiting for the flip! I know they aren’t exactly even, but I think they look ok for a newbie.

3 Likes

Looks good. I should have stayed at 8 when I tried mine. I got greedy and thought I could pull off 24 :astonished: I found I still need to walk before I can run :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m over thinking it or if I have multiple problems going on. I don’t even know where to start. Some of leaves have spots, yellowing in the margins, rips in the leaves, blistered looking leaves, and some of the newer growth look twisted. I fed at half strength yesterday and decided to do a flush tonight. EC has always been in range as well as the pH. The only thing different is that I have what I believe to be soil mites. They are super tiny, white, and jump fast. I used spinosad soap twice with no effect but I read they might be beneficial. They have been in the coco for at least 2 weeks and I think my plants would be in much worse condition if they were harmful. There is no signs of bugs flying or anything on the leaves at all. I just need some suggestions, I’m so close to the putting them into flower I’d hate to screw them up now.

1 Like

You definitely need to up your cal mag at least for a week. I would do a 2.5 ml per gallon minimum. For the bugs. These might help out. I see soil growers using them for bugs a lot. I never get any bugs with coco. Other than spider mites once. And they don’t eat leaves like that.

1 Like

I have still been adding 5ml/gallon of cal mag everytime. Also, I have never seen anything flying in my tent or any bugs on the leaves. I’m not sure where they came from. I’ll try this and see if I happen to catch anything. How much more can I up my cal-mag?

1 Like

I have used as much as 10ml per gallon. I am not seeing where you need any more from your last pictures there. They are looking good. I am normally at 2.5ml at that sized plant. You are doing great so far :+1:

The lights were flipped about 2 weeks ago. Should I defoliate these or leave them alone for now? I have them clipped to a tomato ring so the light is more effective. They have so many leaves!

1 Like