And we’re off, round #3

Not 100% sure, did these have any whisker like hair at the tips :love_you_gesture:

Not these, but others did. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Good call on plucking those :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hey @SteveSS396, so i looked over your journal here. A few ithings i may add. It seems like they had a rough start as seedlings. It is extremely helpful to know your ppfd level through all stages of growth. In a general sense, i like 300 for seedlings, up to 550 for veg, and up to 1000ppfd for flower. The photone app can be a very useful tool. Its free, just set it too full spectrum and measure. Hopefully you got a droid and not a iphone bc the iphone needs a diffuser of certain weight paper. In my experience you will have much better results with healthy seedlings and keeping them happy to the flip. Trying to change light heights and not keeping the conditions consistent can really mess with the ladies. Next part, im sure you heard this before but you need better type of lighting. As far as seedlings it can be tough to use a full size light at that stage. I still use high output t5 for seedlings for two weeks before they see any led. They work great, alot of guys here will tell you that is not a good idea, but you can check my journal for yourself to see the results. Next, dont be offended, but i would describe your lights as something a dark sider would use to flower…lol. cannot cheap out at that point, get yourself something that is not a blurple, preferably a hlg. I know its crazy but i spent just over a grand, AFTER a 25% sale!. This will help get you better results. Right now there is a end of summer sale, not sure for how long but i bet will be only for a few more days. Get yourself a quality light and get rid of the cob. When it comes to growing, get rid of the darkside mentality!. This current grow is going to clear 20oz of a+ weed, it sucks to drop that kind of money on a light but will pay itself off in no time. Next…i think you will have better results with different nutes too. I recommend jacks 321, this part you will like…its cheap!. Adding microbes will make a big difference as well, fishsh!t and recharge in particular. Last, i see you ran quite a few different strains. Each can be different. I would recommend a easy to grow strain and do it a few consecutive runs to master it, bc they all grow different and it is easier to dial in your grow with consistent factors. As b4, any questions you can contact me here or just call me. Good luck bro

1 Like

Thanks Chad. My lighting is towards the bottom and the plants struggled from day 1. They were finally starting to look good (to me anyway). I got help from some growmies on topping and LST and it all seemed to come together. But then I saw those what appears to be nuts. As you can see from the pictures from earlier in the week and that was a buzz kill. The BK is still in the tent and I’m outta town until Sunday to see if anymore popped out. I’m not looking for a huge haul, just a successful one. I smoke along with gifting the weed to friends and don’t sell any, so I may look for a better light but a little cheaper than what you have. I use an iPhone and have the photone app, just need to pay for the LED full spectrum or whatever my blurple would be considered. I’m using Botanicare grow and bloom nutes, added a little epsom last week. I did not check ph, ppm or any stuff like that. I’ll give you a call tomorrow if you’re free

1 Like

Ive had male random sacks pop up on the plant as well in the past. In my experience it can sometimes happen without stressors, but only a few and always on the lower part of the plant. If your lucky you can pluck them if your diligent and its not out of control. Unfortunately the hermy trait is in feminized seeds bc of how there made. Its not always the environment that causes it but most of the time it is.

2 Likes

Oh ya… i dont sell mine either…i just love to see how much i can pack in a 4x4, give alot of mine away as well.

1 Like

Found this guy just now…

Is this the dreaded nanner?

2 Likes

Current pictures

It does look quite suspicious my brother unfortunately

That’s what I figured. Currently it’s my only plant going and I’m gonna let he/she ride it out. There are many female parts as well…:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Does look like a male naner unfortunately pluck it off and look over the rest of the plant

2 Likes

Its does look odd. But nanners are usually yellow and literally look like a bananna, wish i had a pic to show u but i do not.

2 Likes

Hey brother, i found this pic…this is how they look and how ive had them. Although ive never seen one in early flower

2 Likes

Thanks brother. I’ll continue to monitor them and pluck as needed. I ended up leaving the G13 in the shed under the light out there and see how it goes over the next few days.

2 Likes

Pictures of the BK from yesterday

2 Likes

Looking good Growmie :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks. I find a nut here or there every few days and pluck them. :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Other plant I moved outside last week to keep them separated. The nights have been in the 40’s so I moved it to my shed.

Still throwing a nut here and there, but overall not looking bad.

Thats about all you can do once you find nanners or toss the plant once you grow enough tossing plants gets easier by the plant haha it is looking beautiful and healthy tho just keep plucking away haha

1 Like