Am I behind schedule Day 20 (No Nutes) Autoflower

@Justifed

As in just what’s in the soil or as in top dressing with amendments.

1 Like

So the weight I’m unsure of at the moment. These pics are from after the 48 hrs of darkness and a trim. I’m hanging them and I’m about a week or so I’ll do a final trim and weigh them up. I did 5 auto all grand daddy purp. And my whole closet is full of hanging bud. Last time I had 2 plants totaled up over 240grams

1 Like

Top dressing at week 6 ,10, 12. If they need it at 12. Depends on how theyre growing. You know yellow or what not. Worm castings and Gaia green 444,284 all purpose and bloom

So the soil I use is the coast of Maine stonington blend. I also am using the p4p ( pot for pot) from this website. And it’s not to disappoint you. Cost is a bit more but… they both work very well. Coast is like 30$ a bag and p4p comes in a kit. Check it out again both work well

1 Like

@Justifed

I wanted to run this same setup due to Mr. Canucks results but I just don’t have the money for Gaia right now. I bought the FF Trio for the cost of one of those amendments. I just hope I can at least get an oz of decent bud. Really the amount wouldn’t even matter if the quality is high enough.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a bit pricey. You can get it on eBay from a guy who’s way cheaper. And he gives more weight and extra stuff like the glacial rock dust ( great for calcium).

1 Like

@Justifed
I’ll have to take a look next time I’m searching for nutes. I haven’t been on eBay in so long lol

1 Like

I went to just look and found someone. It’s like 1/2 the cost

I got the worm castings at a local grande store near me. Though the other Gaia stuff I ordered at Amazon and then found it on eBay. But I’m going to go to Illinois because there is a wholesaler there and they sell Gaia there just not the soil. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

@Docnraq
So my good sir, I yet to have knowledged all of the knowledge, so I return. So watering my Wedding Cake today, and until today, 3 liters of water allowed for 1 liter of runoff. Now the way that I water is by filling a pitcher to mix and then I pour into an 8oz bottle, and I make a full roatation around the pot. So I feel like I at least reduced the chances of dry channels that way, but today I maybe only got 8oz of runoff, so any ideas as to why this is? I can only assume water wasn’t getting everywhere but idk how that would’ve been. Also I believe she’s beginning her stretch. Here’s some updated photos. Also I already took that gnat trap out as a few leaves were touching.

My advice would be to increase water amount by a quarter gallon and keep doing it slow like you have been. Looks like the stretch is on.

1 Like

@Docnraq
That’s what I was thinking of doing just like to hear your opinion as well. I also thought the stretch started I’m getting clear distinctions as to what’s raising and what’s staying low. Once I see budsites is when I should start to trim the bottom 3rd correct?

1 Like

Id wait till the 2nd week of flower to lollipop give her a stress free transition.

1 Like

@Docnraq
So, I only made it 4 days and decided to lollipop her. I’m hoping this isn’t a mistake but it felt right, and she looks soooooo much better. It’s like I cleared some gunk out of some cogs lol. But anyways I accidentally clipped part of the stalk, not enough to be worried about damage wise but I would like to cover it so it doesn’t get infected. I know there are a few things you can use to cover it up but I’m curious as to what you use?

1 Like

Anything from duct tape to plumbers tape :slight_smile: dab a lil honey on it and tape it up.

1 Like

Damage didnt even slow her down did it?

1 Like

@Docnraq
Definitely not lol I wasn’t even worried about it to begin with but my mom has a saying for my uncle and I, our luck is so shit, we could be walking through a field and step on the only cow patty in it, so I like to try and take precautions :joy::joy::joy:

I don’t have any pictures but I will later tonight but I actually unpinned my Blue Lights, snipped a few leaves down low, and am actually going to let it try to straighten out so I can start to tie branches down bc with the way it’s growing I just feel like I’m not getting the light to everything like I could. Plus since it’s not getting any bushier really there’s really no point in having it flat to the ground like that. Her stalk Thicc asf though so I’m interested if it’ll be able to completely straighten out or not.

1 Like

@Docnraq
Sooooooo I know you don’t like to defoliate and prefer to just snip piece of the leaf off but I ended up cutting leaves, and while I think I’m okay, I’m nervous about how much I took off on my Wedding Cake.

1 Like

Dont be. To avoid future worries. Never take more then 1/3 total leaves in a single defoliation and always defoliate and feed on the same day. She looks good!

1 Like

@Docnraq
Also forgot o tell you some of my pistils on my Blue Lights are turning amber already. I’m assuming it’s bc of how rapid a grower it is/genetics but it definitely caught me off guard.

1 Like