Allinherhead grow#2 gorilla glue

Right on Brother, I’ve even set my shorter ones on the plastic Folgers coffee tub :joy:

1 Like

IMG_20210612_180427_01
Set 3 gg clones outside along 5 lemon or haze autos all in coco with jacks and the honeybees seem very interested.

4 Likes

Probably cuz of the yellow sticky’s bees have a buzz of their own.

1 Like

A jungle day 16 flower gotta trim some out where to start better yet when to stop lol

6 Likes

Just 1 plant ?

Haha! It can almost be overwhelming cain’t it. Looking good! Keep at it! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

No there’s three g13 on there. I should put the smaller one outside with the other runs and the canopy would be more even.

I’m thinking I smell pretty good right now. Everything in there is getting tacky.

1 Like

The place we bought has this ingroung pool and needs too much plumbing and we dont use a pool so we gonna bring in some rock and landscape it as a lighted koi pond

4 Likes

@Flipdawg08 how’s this for outa control. I dug in this evening and thinned it a bit then lights out alarm made me stop and button it all up.

Dude I totally feel you with all of this hahaha I’m only on day 3 of flower now and it’s just such a solid mass of plant hahaha I can only imagine what its gonna look like when I’m a little further in like you Haha

1 Like

Gg4 in the big room stacking the buds

4 Likes

The g13 coming along. I thinned them out and came home today and can’t tell I did anything

6 Likes

I started these gg4 clones and have noticed the nodes are not in pairs but single alternating is this normal?

2 Likes

Clones are mature plants even though they are newly planted, they will root and grow as mature plants. Hope that makes sense. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Also I meant to reply to an earlier thread, we save all trimmed leaves during veg, freeze them, and then use them in smoothies every day. My wife swears it helps with her arthritis and pain in her knees and legs.
Trim after tee harvest gets used in something… haha!

All parts of the plant has useful benefits if you know how to use them.
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I should drink the silica I’m slow to uptake info. If the trimmings have trichromes even though young and clear is will the be effective if i extract them w alcohol.

2 Likes

Good one Bro :joy::joy:

1 Like

Might stiffen your stem!!!

5 Likes

@Sara27 here is the journal if ya want to call it that

1 Like

Update 6/23/21
Top pic is g13 day 24 flower
Bottom is gg4 day 31 flower
Developing nicely

7 Likes