Allinherhead grow#2 gorilla glue

So my first grow raspberry cough just started week 2 of flowering and been working to get this actual grow room( not a tent) up and running. So started 6 gorilla glue seeds. This germination went really fast. At about 6pm on Thursday I put 6 seeds in a few oz of ro water with a capful of hydrogen peroxide. The next morning all had cracked and had a tint tip of root showing. I put on paper towel wetter and folded over and into a zip lock bag which I inflated and placed on a plastic plate on heat mat and covered with a towel. Next morning all had tails so transplanted into slotted clear solo cups with coco and jacks 321. I put the clear cups into red cups and put all under dome on heat mat. Under 400 watt mh light dimmed to 300( lowest setting) next evening sprouts began to peek out of coco. Seems this happened really fast. Next dat the sprouts are stretching for light so removed the dome and turned fan on low. Light is 28" above the seedlings. Didnt feel warm on my arm

12 Likes

Awesome job on the seeds! I’ll be watching!
Good luck! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate you watching. More eyes is better.

1 Like

3rd day above ground. A couple are struggling hope they pull through. I think I might have placed the seeds too deep. @Shannon32

3 Likes

So three of the gg seeds were really small and three were large and I lost track of which were which but I think it’s obvious. The tiny ones are struggling so much. This morning I put them in back in icu(under domes) maybe this will help them.

On 3/31 put the stragglers back under dome
Came home from work 4/1 Not getting, better not worse. The wife brought down some myko(&%$#/@!) And added it to all the seedlings hopefully will help. Today is 4/2 We will see this afternoon hopefully some improvement

Date now 4/3/21
The struggle continues for 4 of 6 the other 2 seem ok?

3 Likes

So the smallest are struggling and im thinking :thinking: probably die anyway so what the heck. Suspecting its because i planted way too deep i took a spoon and lifted them up to where the root is qithin a quarter inch of the surface. We will see how it goes.

4 Likes

@Hellraiser i notice you’re usually quiet on the weekends but I’m used to seeing you active during the week and haven’t seen anything from you for a couple days. I hope all is well with you and yours.

2 Likes

Just busy with work and taking family for covid vaccine appointments, finally got everyone their first shots, all good.

4 Likes

Glad to hear all good. Even though most never meet in person you get used to some people being there and when they’re not its noticed.

4 Likes

Since last pic 2 gg’s died, 2 on right in solo stunted 2 transplanted to 1 gallon starting 3rd week. The 3 left solo cups g13 starting 2nd week. Keeping them in 4x4 until all in 1 gallons then will move to main grow room under mh lights. By then I’ll be done building my water system. Pretty excited but that. Pics to follow on that as well. Im really liking the jacks in coco. But with the hand watering something automated is going to be nice.

4 Likes

The beginning of what will be the 6.5’ x 2’ x3" deep drain pan for catching all my runoff which i will pipe to a little giant condensate pump which will either pump to drain or catch basin havnt decided on that yet. Ill post the pics as i go.

8 Likes

Im coating all the seams with flex seal.

8 Likes

Your HVAC skills are showing! Nice.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m not a sheetmetalworker I’m more a boiler/ chiller mechanic. I just enjoy making my own stuff. The company i work for has a full sheet metal fabrication shop and would have made it for me but I wanted to do it myself. But I did do it without a metal break. Just hand tools. I’m really enjoying setting up the grow rooms.

6 Likes

Looks damn good for not having a break. I’ll follow along…

1 Like

Thanks im trying to document the room build and this grow under same thread. Glad to have the extra set of eyes.

2 Likes

@ezwicky

1 Like

Mighty fine looking tin work, n without break even more impressive. U gots skillz man, looking forward to finished product :+1::v::v::alien:

2 Likes