Allinherhead grow#2 gorilla glue

Yep, ph always creeps up.

1 Like

Finally put the net in. Will take another pic after i get the canopy straightened out. Starting week 3 flower. How long can i manipulate the branches before it stops being helpful

4 Likes

How long does the stretch last. And how much does a gg4 stretch

1 Like

Most times 2.5 -3.5 weeks and may continue a little longer. They’re all a little different.
Looks real nice. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

9days flower its a jungle 4x4 completely full. I need to thin it out but not sure how much. There is water where leaves touch so gonna start there just don’t wanna stress and have it go all transgender on me or stunt the growth. Somebody want to stop by and give me a hand.

8 Likes

Yeah I’d say that’s full. Nice job. How many of the original 6 are in there?

Gonna be epic. Keep those fans blowing and move them leaves around don’t want to fight issues late flower.

1 Like

Ended up with 3- g13 in the 4x4 and 4- gorilla glue4 in the big room.

1 Like

Yep, I asked the wife to get me another big oscillating fan

1 Like

Put the 3 surviving gg4 clones outside today. Give them some time and then into the the 10 gallon bags

5 Likes

So, best I can estimate, this is about the first day of flower according to the bud sites?? (maybe?)

“Only” 8 or nine weeks to go, there about. hehe!

I would try and be selective and take off a few big fan leaves sporadically throughout the middle to get air flowing in there. Just a few every couple of days. That will help with the humidity.
And then at 21 days, according to some great growers here, you can take off most leaves that protrude from the stalk. And then again at 42 days.
You saw my grow and I can’t say it hurt at all, especially being in hydro. They recover soo fast.

Sooo looking awesome in there! Great job! :+1:t2::v:

1 Like

Thanks, I flipped the lights on them 9 days ago.
I haven’t seen anyone post any g13 grows. The gg4 in the other room are 16 days flower and budding is crazy. These just starting to make flowers. Maybe going to be a long flower session. I hope not, I’m already scheming how to order a hlg 600 r for this tent and grow something else blue or that banana hellraiser just did.

1 Like

I have some GG4 I’ll have to grow at some point. I also just bought me two ChilLed x3 mini lights. One for each plant.

Just dropped two Lambs Breath autos today for my next grow.

2 Likes

Nice I saw you discussing those
Lights in another thread. Do you have them yet? Are they awsome?

1 Like

I do, just haven’t had a chance to put them together. I think I’ll do that tomorrow.

2 Likes

The yellow lights are18 days flower
The 4x4 rent is 11 days flower and the outside is 3 gg4 clones i took off the biggest plant about 20 days ago. Im going to keep these outside w the others ive not started yet.

4 Likes

My GGs didn’t stretch too much - about a foot or so, one of my shorter recent grows.

1 Like

I lowered the net and angled it a bit to compensate for the 2 shorter plants. The buds are developing nicely but didn’t stretch a lot its 18 days probably where there going to be. Which is OK as I can only go up about another foot w lights

3 Likes

Another option for the 2 smaller ones is to elevate those only, that way your others have the chance to keep spreading out and you can keep up with the tucking and weaving. Lowering the net will give more to tuck and weave on the taller ones. Food for thought, your canopy looks great. Nice and full, I would start defoliating a few leaves that are below the net and above in the middle of your girls. Defoliation below will help with air circulation and in the middle above the net will expose the underlying bud sites. Try a little on the first go round, bend, tuck and weave will spread those out and help expose the middle.

1 Like

I’m surprised at myself for not considering that. As soon as I get home I’m going to set the shorties on blocks. Thanks a bunch for the input.