All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

Yes, the forum emails you when someone tags you in a topic @Boston56

Did you get a confirmation shipping email from ILGM?

1 Like

yes all confirmed,said order was shipped,then when i tried to check order,wouldnt give info,ILGM says they cant find my order info, sent pics of confirmation,waiting on reply,my name should be ghost of MASS.HOPE THEY CORRECT ISSUE,THEY USED MY CREDIT CARD,I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING it was all good and order sent,sorry about thee
caps bro.

no worries. So when did they ship?

1 Like

actually, I have a topic already started, I will tag you over there so that this one doesnā€™t get too much more convoluted

1 Like

the 24th,couple days

10/4 bro
From profile screen go to settings there you can turn off email notifications :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Pats fans check my profile pic

2 Likes

Nice picture, I didnā€™t know you knew Donald Trump ?!

2 Likes

ouch that hurts!

1 Like

i dont,just want his moolah

1 Like

LOL no just kidding that was my first impression but I had to blow it up and get my glasses its Bob Kraft of course Iā€™m a huge Pats fan too, who isnā€™t? ā€¦weā€™re living in titletown oh man you gotta love itā€¦!

#GO PATSā€¦! #1

2 Likes

LMAO,He was a hell of a guy to meet and speak to.

1 Like

Ive never met him, but I surely admire what he has done for football in NE

1 Like

i do 93 5 days a week,a damn nightmare,especially with the dang cell phones!!

4 Likes

Itā€™s really too bad we canā€™t exchange infoā€¦Would be great to meet some others with the same passion, and there are lots of cool, down to earth guys in her! Not to mention clone trading possibilitiesā€¦

3 Likes

True, but I understand their side too.

3 Likes

ilgm growers convention! lets do it!

2 Likes

They should have a meetup section for those with legal status

2 Likes

I was reading this article this morning and the ā€œflowering plantsā€ part caught my eye. Iā€™ve read the law twice, albeit itā€™s kinda hard to follow since itā€™s in legal wording, but I see nothing about mature plants (flowering) vs. veg plants. It looks like either count as a plant.

Anyone know the source of this information? Bullet 3 in particularā€¦

2 Likes