All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

Yes I believe that’s correct sir that’s why cloning must be very sparingly if staying in compliance

Q: What will we do when General Gau gets here…?

A: Don’t worry, everybody knows General Gau’s Chicken…! :chicken::v::joy:

2 Likes

Which is correct? Does everything count as a plant? Or only flower? I assume the first based on the cloning statement.

I really hope it is flowering plants. That would be a game changer. Also nice to know that you can legally keep ALL of your own harvest, even if over 10oz. And the penalty for more than 6 for one person, not exceeding 12, is only like $300 and they take the excess. No other penalties.

1 Like

Funny man! Except now I’m starving.

Sorry I wasn’t clear everything counts as a plant if it has roots that means in your bubble cloners too

I wouldn’t sweat it too much (but best to saying compliance) everybody and their brother is growing weed now, nobody cares anymore, at least right now

2 Likes

I really want to double up but I also want to set a good example for my daughter. Stay legal.

1 Like

MMMMMcoffee my best friend all day,uhhh besides good medicine!!! )))))

2 Likes

6 flowering maximum at one time and 12 plants in total was what I gleaned from that

However I know from the old days that any plant that had Roots was considered a plant back in the days of mandatory minimums

1 Like

That article isn’t exactly correct. I’m looking for the actual law that passed. I took a couple hours and read it the other day and it was very clear.

6 plants per person growing with a max 12 per household of 2 or more legal age persons who both concur they are growing marijuana.

I will find it…
@Matthew420

It’s a boring read. If you have trouble sleeping, read the link. Do a word search for plant and you will find it down about the 17th time the word plant is found in the law

https://malegislature.gov/Laws/SessionLaws/Acts/2016/Chapter334

1 Like

No need, I read it twice. I was more curious where Robert got his info in case he knows something we don’t.

I hear ya, sorry. I agree with you on setting a good example. In my case my wife would have nothing to do with it until she read about the effects of marijuana in treating chronic pain and then when the law went into effect, she said you have a new hobby, lol.

2 Likes

All I’m thinking about is football

Big Papi’s gone but will cry about that later however Tom Brady’s not getting any younger either …this is a big game!

I’m sick to think about baseball this year I don’t know what to think, what’s baseball going to be like without the big man! I barely remember baseball without Big Papi

It all really came to a sharp focus last year what a living legend he is, it was unbelievable last year, I have no words

I think we may take it a little for granted sometimes here in Titletown but at least for me last year Papi really put the blessing into perspective

4 Likes

Kinda seems worth the risk as long as it’s kept at 12 or less plants. $100 fine and they take the excess. That’s it. No further penalties.

It might be? First of all if you keep it low profile and then the chances are slim you’d ever get caught. But I would do yourself a favor and read through all of the changes to the law. They are a few little quirks that could get you in trouble.

The goal is to keep anyone from ever having a reason to find out. Transportation of MJ in a vehicle could get you hung up as could security of your grow area.

What I’m getting at is that you don’t want to do anything else to attract attention outside the house either.

2 Likes

5 Likes

TB is the Greatest of All Time!!! :tada::football::football:

4 Likes

That’s awesome @Matthew420
Gave me a good laugh
Well done as always my friend
Happy growing CB :v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

All i can say is wow,unbelievable game ))))))))

2 Likes

Brady is the best,but then again its the boys behind him as well )) GREAT TEAM!!

1 Like

From the seed,is 18/6 best hours of light ?,and how far above pots should light be? Thank You!! >>Auto<<

What kind of light?

1 Like