All Aboard the Calamity Jane Train! šŸš‚

Hard to refuse with an into and line up of plants and folks that are set to watching.
Love a good story.
Train whistle blowing
All aboard who coming aboard

3 Likes

Well, thatā€™s very kind of you, my friend :smile: Letā€™s gooooo!

Youā€™re back! Iā€™ve missed you!!! And how good does your little planty look!?

And you better believe Iā€™m on this train! I hear ā€œtrainā€ and my mind goes back to the olā€™ clubbing days! :rofl:

4 Likes

Yaaaay @anon33684698!! There you are :smile:
Good to see you!

Iā€™ve gotta be honest, Iā€™ve never heard that tune in my life! Sounds like a cracker though! :rofl:

Congrats on your harvest! I see youā€™ve got the next ones lined up on their way already. Smashinā€™ it, mate :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks @Davyg! Hoping it continues to look this good :crossed_fingers:. Thanks for jumping along for the ride. :grin:

1 Like

Hey thanks chickadee! It was a huge hit back in the 90s and that phallic spaceship just cracks me up :joy:

Yes thanks Iā€™ve just jarred up White Widow this morning and Northern Lights is feeling touch dry enough to try it as well :blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Ooohweee! A train ride of a lifetime seems to be coming here. Thereā€™s a long black train, comin down the line. Feeding off the souls who are high this time! I hope thereā€™s room for me to get a seat!

2 Likes

Sorry @CalamityJane , but we canā€™t forget :

8 Likes

You all forgot this one.

8 Likes

Just got on the platformā€¦wait up!! :crazy_face: :+1: :steam_locomotive: :bullettrain_side:

What about this one:

ā€œLong Train Runningā€

Think of the train as a metaphor for life!

Got me a window seat and looking forward to the views! :clap: :clap: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Driving that train
High on cocaine
Casey Jones you better
Watch your speedā€¦Lmmfao

5 Likes

Sounds like our resident poet has just arrived! Hi there @Jake3! :wave: Great to have you along.
Oh yes, thereā€™s always a spare seat on this train! :metal:

2 Likes

I honestly had no idea how many songs there are out there about trains! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You guys are brilliant - hereā€™s one of my personal favouritesā€¦ :rofl:

4 Likes

More my speed

They made another everyone knows about a train alsoā€¦

4 Likes

Ooh I quite enjoyed that foot tappinā€™ tune! Thanks for sharing, @PharmerBob! :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve lived my life by that saying ā€œtragedy narrowly advertedā€ :wink:

2 Likes

Good morning friends! Hope youā€™re all having a wonderful day. Sun is shining here and itā€™s lovley! Gawd how Iā€™ve missed the sunshine over the winter monthsā€¦

So after our first night concert (thank you all for your song contributions, we have been thoroughly entertained), I checked on Single Sally this morning and she seems to still be doing fine - maybe @patchman was right - they do like music! :sweat_smile:

The N deficiency appears to be remediating and the little yellow leaves have stopped drooping so much, so hoping thatā€™s fixed that. She seems to enjoy the seaweed extract so Iā€™m going to continue with this for N source.

Ummā€¦ and is that pistils I see already? Is this the right time? I feels itā€™s too soon for pistils. I havenā€™t even started LST yet! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I think I need to start LST this weekā€¦ or am I being too eager?

All thoughts and advices are welcome! (Btw weā€™re heading towards ā€˜Apprehensionshireā€™ now as I didnā€™t LST my last growā€¦ :rofl:)

Thank you.
CJ. :v:

14 Likes

I just chopped 1 of 3 trainwrecks and it smells super gr8. So wanting to try it now but i know i cant lol. It smells of gasoline and kerosene with a but of skunk yo me. My wife hates the ssmell of it says it majes her feel like she wants to puke it gags her its so strong of a snell. I make her suffer its hanging in the room we sleep in so the bedroom wreaks of pot lol. I love it tho

3 Likes

Looks like sheā€™s just showing you thatā€™s sheā€™s a girl. A little pre flower happening.

She looks great

6 Likes

@CalamityJane mich better start than the first one. Eeh. So far good job. Looking nice. Hopefully today or tomorrow i can put the 12 beans in cups i got in paper towels. A kap tag me in a safe spot we can chat for a minute wanna adk u a few questions about sexing the plants before i transplant yhem into the 7 gals. I dont wanna transplant and then find the males if i can find tgem first would be gr8 and save alot of time and money.

1 Like