All Aboard the Calamity Jane Train! šŸš‚

Hey Mark! Thank you! And good to have you here! :v:

1 Like

Can anyone answer these qā€™s for me please? :grin:

1 Like

I start LST as soon as I have enough branch length to tie them in the direction I want them to goā€¦:nerd_face:

If I wait too long to lst, I will usually supercrop that particular branch and lst afterā€¦ :wink:
Tie them down, in the direction you want her to go. You could always redirect later if itā€™s not exactly how you want itā€¦ just my two cents Madame @CalamityJane! :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I would say if the branches are still soft enough to bend I would do it. My amneza haze I got going now started flowering earlier than I expected but I went ahead and trained them to expose more bud sites. Iā€™m just on my second grow so more experienced may have other ideas.

5 Likes

Thanks guys!

Ok sod it! So I did thisā€¦

:point_up_2:FEEDBACK PLEASE :point_up_2:

Oh, and for those who havenā€™t seen the 1st class carriage that Lady Sally is ridinā€™ inā€¦ here it is in all its glory! :rofl:

9 Likes

Thatā€™s perfect for lstā€¦ :nerd_face:

Check what I did to my GCPs this morning:

I tied the main stem to keep it straight, then I massaged the stem while pushing it with my thumb to get a 90 degrees angleā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the way I did it. Then after the side shoots grow I bend them to where I wanted them. I did that along with tucking the fan leaves.

2 Likes

Thanks Kap! Good to get some reassurance to keep me ā€˜on trackā€™ :wink::sweat_smile:

Wowzers! Thatā€™s some chiropractic bending you got goin on there! Iā€™m way too scared to try that but the pros (that includes you) make it look so easy! Think Iā€™ll get the basics down first, then I might venture into more HST, like this. Also, not sure my auto would recoverā€¦? :thinking: Great work! V. impressed! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks, my friend! Iā€™ll do my best to keep on top of it. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

For any photo strains Iā€™d say go for it, itā€™s really easy. I have friends that were not sure at first, and now they do it all the timeā€¦
But before doing that to an auto, Iā€™d check with @blackthumbbetty and @GreenJewels first :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Once you get a few auto grows under your belt, thereā€™s no harm in experimenting. I say wait a bit only bc if you screw em up, youā€™ll blame the autos. I donā€™t want you to hate autos before you even get going. :grinning:

I like to ScrOG my autos.

7 Likes

Hereā€™s the amneza I lst. I also fimed it.

You can kind of see what I was going for. And eight days later.

6 Likes

How did I miss this comment?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh I love a good pun!

Yeah yeahā€¦ I know all about the stats :laughing: I dunnoā€¦ theyā€™re justā€¦scary to me!
Canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever lived anywhere where there are no trains :thinking:. TRAMS! Now they ARE scary! Ever been to Amsterdam? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh I could pull some puns. :joy:

I havenā€™t, Iā€™ve only been to Canadia once. I wouldnā€™t mind visiting Amsterdam through. A lot of interesting things to see there. If they have coffee, Iā€™m in.
I rode a Tram in Detroit once. (I think you could call it a tram?) Seattle was second. Heights donā€™t bother me.

6 Likes

Trams are in the air in Detroit/Seattle?!
In ā€˜Dam theyā€™re on the ground and if youā€™re in its way then itā€™s bye bye :wave: they donā€™t stop for nothinā€™! :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah, different country terms. Subway here. Never been on a subway, or one that was at ground level. Thereā€™s a few in the air, depends on the part of the country. Chicago has a rail system above ground too. Seen it, never on it. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s more, thatā€™s just a few places Iā€™ve been. I wouldnā€™t consider myself a real traveler. I leave that to Mr. Peat.

1 Like

I would be in the dog box or divorced if I did that to my wife.
Just wearing my gum boots ( wellies ) inside 2 steps for 30 seconds boarder line @Mark0427
You have a very tolerant wife.

1 Like

I recon you could start training it.
Who am I to say. 2nd year grow first year training.
Ask arrow he your man.
@CalamityJane

1 Like

Thank you for your kind input. Yeah think iā€™d agree, and once Iā€™ve got a bigger tent I can have a few going at a time, then at least I wonā€™t end up destroying my only gal :laughing:
Thank you. x

3 Likes

They look good! Yeah Iā€™m not too confident with fimming or topping right now. So again, maybe when Iā€™ve got a few on the go Iā€™ll give it a try!
Thank you, my friend! :smile:

2 Likes