All Aboard the Calamity Jane Train! 🚂

Set to watching!!!

4 Likes

You’re off to a great start ! thanks for tag.

2 Likes

Set to watch.

8 Likes

Happy cake day bulldog!!

4 Likes

I’ll Jump on board. Is this thing steam driven, or diesel electric? Nvm. Here’s my ticket, I’ll sit down.

8 Likes

Haha, definitely steam driven :rofl: slow and steady wins the race!
Funnily enough, i used to know a guy that drove trains (drove?) he aspired to one day drive the ‘Bullet Train’ in Japan… I think it is.
Ironically I actually have a big dislike for trains - they scare the jeepers outta me! :grimacing:

7 Likes

Not to derail your thread, but trains are statistically just as safe for travel as flying.
I’ve missed trains, I moved out of state for awhile where there were no trains. What a thought!

6 Likes

Nice job CJ. I will tag along

3 Likes

Im in even took extra medication :grin:

4 Likes

Can’t forget this “Train”… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Work your magic! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

And what exactly is that supposed to mean, Fergus? :thinking: :flushed: :rofl: are you anticipating this might be somewhat of a painful experience…?

…oh yeah, you saw my last grow didn’t ya! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Finally made it and thank you for the tag. You’ve been busy and looking great :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am here. Better late than never! You got this CJ- you are the conductor, so I will gladly step aboard for the ride!! Aint no way this train is coming off the tracks. With all of us and the GG4, it will be too heavy to get off the track! She looks good!!!

3 Likes

Ahh yeah, I like that tune, Kap! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks guys, good to have you along.

Oh and to give credit to @patchman, the journal title was in fact his idea! :steam_locomotive: Thanks Patch!

4 Likes

YOU are welcome CJ!! Hey, the song is up for today. My plants like music. The new ones haven’t come up yet. I may have to scrap it and try again. Come on ride the train, oh ride it!! You go Jane! She’s gonna be one sticky girl come harvest time!

3 Likes

If your by the track & a trains coming & you see dust from the side get the hell outta there she’s dragging a chain (been there done that kinda thing)

3 Likes

Love a good train ride im set to watching.
Go well think with an intro like that how can they not do well.
Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I don’t plan to be going anywhere near any tracks but I’ll bear that in mind! :wink:

2 Likes

Ahh, good to have you @Blackmoon :wave:

3 Likes