AK47, NL auto and purple bud clone journal

Growth seems slow for some reason. Maybe pissed at getting topped last week. PPM’s are all good as is the PH. Clones are taking a leap but that’s about it. Looks like I’m on the slow train to flowering :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s 11 days since I dropped the 3 high priority beans and that’s the first just sprouted. I had given up on them and stuck them in soil anyway to see what happens. Heat mat up full with the humidity around 80%. That’s the first sticking her nose through the soil. Not having much luck with this new seed bank

Ok, I’m 6 weeks in since I potted up. I would like to get a perpetual grow on the go so just trying to figure out when to drop my next lot of photos which will be purple kush. Just checked and both photos are 5-8 weeks flowering. It looks like I need to drop my seeds just as I go into pre flower. That would give me 6 weeks of veg I think. @MrPeat @Bulldognuts @repins12 thoughts on the perpetual grow timings

I never go by what the seed company says since they are saying those weeks by perfect growing conditions.

I’ve planted seeds a couple times way to early so I could always have one in flowering. I haven’t so w a perpetual grow.

1 Like

That was quick, I don’t have a tent for veg and you keep your light on 12/12 so, do you add new plants as and when or do you finish a grow then start a fresh grow

1 Like

I’m not a perpetual grow guy. I believe @repins12 is currently attempting to get one going. Sorry I couldn’t help.

2 Likes

I am attempting a different perpetual grow than most. I’m vegging my photos more than most and using autos to keep a continuous supply coming in. We will see how it all shakes out. Still a work in progress right now :+1: :crossed_fingers: :tumbler_glass: :v:

2 Likes

@repins12 that’s where I’m at. I’m trying to use autos to fill the gaps between photos while trying to fine tune the photo side. I will give it another 10 days then drop em see what happens. Thank you for the replies :upside_down_face::crossed_fingers::v:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to space my autos 2-4 weeks apart :v:

1 Like

Interesting, I have 3 auto beans sprouting just now with that idea in mind. One has sprouted, one is showing the signs of a tap root and the other has nothing. Two week spacing sounds good

1 Like

Purple wreck is showing preflowers. I need a separate veg area. Wheres my tools :thinking:

Getting busy in here now. Just did a bit of LST on the AK47 and the Purple wreck. AK is more sativa and it shows. She is taller and a bit more vigorous in her growth. Not sure how to position the Ak, the Pw and the NL for the scrog. Need to read up on this bit. Front left AK, front right is PW, back right is NL auto and right at the very back left are my purple bud clones. Back right I have a few seedlings and other oddball clones that are not doing too well and are getting junked shortly :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lookin good. They are looking happy, happy, happy, for sure :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Thanks man, I had a touch of nute burn on one so I dialled it back a bit. Just bought bud booster 50/30. Bottle says use at every feed at 1 teaspoon/gal during flowering. I will give it half and see how it goes :sunglasses:

1 Like

Half recommended dose is always a good starting point. I sometimes even start a 1/4 strength and adjust :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

1/4 is a good shout actually. I had a touch of nute burn already so sailing a bit close to the edge with this one. NL is 17 days into flower right now so say 17th April she started flowering. Book says 35-49 days flower time. Be interesting to see how close they are :thinking:. Bud booster + new lights should be interesting to see how the yield is. Bud booster was an impulse buy today as I’m swapping nutes to Advance Nutrients lineup after this grow. Was talking to @Hellraiser about it the other day

1 Like

I use AN nutes as well with my autos in soil :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

Looks like the way forward for me then. I take it you use 3? Veg, transition and bloom. Would that be right. Not familiar with them and need to order the right lineup

I’m using Sensi grow A&B and Sensi Bloom A&B, Big Bud and Bud Candy. Haven’t used much of the Sensi grow as, I didn’t need it. I have also been alternating back and forth 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and the next time 2 tablespoons of plain sugar. Don’t ask me why, I just do and it has always worked for me. When I was younger, some old hippy chick that I knew, that grew killer weed, told me that was one of her secrets. I’ve been using it every since then. Not saying it’s right or wrong, just works for me and if it ain’t broke, I ain’t gonna fix it :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

My last grow was killer weed. My RH was around 20 and man was it arid in there. Worked a treat for me so going to keep at it. I will look at the sensi stuff in the morning. Big bud I have, just starting to get things really dialed in :sunglasses:. Now, where did I put that brown sugar :thinking::thinking::thinking:. I’m off man it’s late here 23:37 to be precise take care and stay safe

1 Like