Ak47 autoflower topped by bugs

Ya im really not understanding it. Hoping i can figure it out b4 its to late

1 Like

Maybe up her nutes a little she might be hungry. Or just try giving her a little more water. They do get thirstier as they grow.

1 Like

Im gonna pull her out and check her water . Really hoping thats it . Shes the toped one so she can be thirsty im guessing

1 Like

That’s my guess. Up her water intake a little and see how she reacts.

1 Like

@Covertgrower whys she dropping like that ?

1 Like

NEW GROW critical mass 18 days sprouted

3 Likes

Looks great :+1:

Shaggy covered.

3 Likes

Thx just trying to get all the info i can

2 Likes

And if you give her too much water she’ll look the same pretty much too so keep an eye on her. Listen to your ladies and they’ll work hard for you!

3 Likes

Thx shaggy youve been great dude

3 Likes

I try to help those who I can. Unfortunately I’m not the best. A lot of others are a lot better then I am on here. I think I’m just on more and try to help the new people as soon as I see posts. I usually end up tagging some of them for help in the threads when I don’t know. But you’re very welcome bro. Glad I could help!

2 Likes

Sucks being a newb and 1st grow. I feel like i ask a shit ton of questions. Sry fellas

2 Likes

Dont be sorry. That’s how you learn. We’ve all been there.

2 Likes

Anxious to do good . The wait is a mf

2 Likes

My very first grow was the same. Did like 4 plants in 1 pot with a crappy soil. Just used my well water and didn’t ph. Turned out okay but had a tiny yield. Not even a zip. I’m just as anxious this time because I’m doing it with a great medium, nutes, lights (last time I had to chase the sun with a big ass pot, it sucked) so I dont think the anxiety goes away. Or not until you’re on @Covertgrower and @Hellraiser status. Lol.

3 Likes

Got me a pratice plant . Trying lst on her . I think its going well

2 Likes

Ya im using crappy soil MG . Viparspectra lights . Havent feed any nutes because im afraid of the MG soil .was thinking about using black gold soil

3 Likes

Well the one big monster sativa plant i have going is in mg soil for the most part. I ended up taking all i can off the top to the roots and replaced it all with ffof. Using the mg i noticed little gnats wanting to be around the soil alot. I took everything i can off the top even flipping the plant and dumping what i can out. Figured id rather kill the plant trying then have gnats in my house. So it all seemed to work out rather well its been up and going in flower for 10 weeks now maybe 11. Got some 2 inch sized colas about 6 inches long throughout the plant

2 Likes

I like the fox farm ocean forest. Has nutes good for about first 6 weeks. Happy frog from fox farm is another preferred on here by a lot of growers for seedlings at least. Then an upgrade to the FFOF.

1 Like