After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

Great…good to hear :grinning:
That’s the plan then…going to go a few more days then…chop…chop :grinning:

4 Likes

Harvest time ! 3-21-18
Ok I cut down one of the girls today…had a cool front come thru last night and dropped temps to about 70 and humidity to 48 percent :relaxed:
I don’t have a scale yet so can’t give a wet weight :confused:
But I don’t really care as I’m ecstatic :grinning::grin::joy:

I have seen all you guys post these beautiful bud pictures and thinking man I want to do that…now I know my harvest is nothing compared to most on here but I’m very happy!!! Did I mention that I’m happy :grin::grin:

Plan to chop the other girl on Saturday…have here last watering flush today and light off now…

So here is my huge Harvest pictures…:grin:

@dbrn32 @MAXHeadRoom @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny @roost1 @MattyBear @Usmcjojo @Tylan @Myfriendis410 @AnneBonny

13 Likes

@Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ron330 @BIGE @Donaldj

1 Like

awesome work @Kcdaniels

1 Like

I also want to thank everyone who helped me though this whole grow !!!:+1::+1::grinning:
Who answered all my newbie questions …
This place is a very special place full of good people…

Thank you…

7 Likes

Saaaaweeet! Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing, you have a solid harvest there and plenty to be proud of! Nice job bro!

3 Likes

Beeyoutiful!!! Supreme job well done, just wait till you smoke it!

1 Like

Thanks guys …cant wait to start my next grow !
But going to have to wait Till I get back in late summer Then going to try some Gold Leaf !

7 Likes

I vaped some of the runt girl last night and it was superb !

5 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! BOM material there. You have a LOT of weed! Nice job!

4 Likes

It is so hard not to pre-try! I did notice a gigantic difference after being cured and even now it just keeps getting better which amazes me to no end!

2 Likes

Great job buddy! You should be happy man, congrats!:balloon::champagne::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Nice growing @Kcdaniels that’s a grow anyone would be proud of. I look forward to your next grow.

2 Likes

Nice job @Kcdaniels!! That’s some great looking bud you got there :grin:

1 Like

Very nice harvest. Great pictures.

1 Like

Be proud @Kcdaniels. That is a beautiful harvest in both looks and quantity. You’ve come far and you’ve done well. Quite an accomplishment. Bravo.

1 Like

Thanks guys and gals !
I can’t stop grinning ear to ear :ear: :grin::grinning:

I never came close to anything like this in the 70s when I last grew…lol

4 Likes

Sorry just had to post one more :grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Nice job. You should be proud

2 Likes

Those look terrific. I wish my first three grows looked that good. Congratulations. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

2 Likes