After 40 years I'm going to start a indoor grow

I know I’m getting close to harvest…about week to 10 days maybe :relaxed:
So my question is for the rest of my feedings should I only do a Herculean flush or just ph water ? :confused:
Tomorrow will be my next water or feed …

3 Likes

You can do either. I flushed with HH for a few days and straight water a few days and then let her dry out for a few more days and then harvest!

4 Likes

Hey thanks :relaxed: that’s the plan then :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Here are some pictures with my new scope :relaxed:
Let me know what you think? Ready to harvest ??

9 Likes

i’m getting intoxicated just looking @Kcdaniels
my kinda trichs!

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @Tylan @BIGE @MattyBear @MAXHeadRoom @SmoknGranny @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Those look ready to me! How’s she look overall?

3 Likes

If they’re mostly cloudy with amber you’re good to go!

2 Likes

Starting to get more yellowing on the leaves :confused: I’ve been just doing flushes with hh…

2 Likes

That’s good! You want her eating herself at the end. I more meant that I wanted to see a whole plant photo of your girl! When do you plan on harvesting?

1 Like

I’d say you have 48 hours if you want to do a dark period before harvest. By then most of the clear will go cloudy I’ll bet.

3 Likes

Looking good @Kcdaniels

1 Like

Ok gotcha :grin:here is a picture first of the one I believe is ready…to me I see cloudy with Amber ?:confused: but that’s why I’m asking for advice as you guys know more than me :blush:

Second picture is still mostly clear…

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I think the first one looks pretty done! Juicy looking buds my friend!

1 Like

Thanks guys😀 woohoo !!!
Ok so should I put her in the dark for 24 to 48 hours before I harvest ?
The last two feedings have been done with just Herculean flush…

1 Like

If she’s due for water, I’d give her straight ph’d water and you can put her in the dark until she dries out.

1 Like

Ok…well I just have her a flush this morning with Herculean…:confused:

What would happen if I went another couple days…think that would be to long to wait?? I don’t want to mess this up :blush:
I’m getting excited !!!:+1:

2 Likes

I think you’re good either way bud! I’ve heard HH doesn’t cause bad effects at harvest. I did straight water with Mammoth P for the last 4-5 days. HH up until that. I just sampled some of my recent harvest and it’s smooth and smokes well.

2 Likes