Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Acid rain bud the size of my forearm! From @RAP just starting to fill in now at end of week four after flip

9 Likes

started tribute bx1 (ethos), seats taken (best coast), banana juice (Crockett family farms) and some Durban’s poison

3 Likes

5 Likes

we have things narrowed to 7 keepers from past hunts,still a few to run upstairs that could still make it.

3 Likes

Yes dense… boooshy

1 Like

minus sorbetto it’s more of a shrubby plant, she doesn’t stretch much or grow tall for that fact.but great smoking

3 Likes

this crop has been a learning lesson, absolutely not worth taking cuts from people, someone whipped up a shit bomb and suckered us into thinking they were friends… they had russet mites and thought we could use some too! there’s a small group of loosers out there that have lots of extra time on their hands… oh well lost a bunch of genetics but we can save those that have already left their mark,this crop will be cut short on the last wave of plants by a week but we were able to save the crop even tho we got the mites in veg from cuts sent to us.no wonder it took almost 3 months to root! the number 1 sign someone is doing u in a way u don’t want;) one can only assume it was obvious to the sender especially due to not being rooted. moving forward there shall be no unknown sources of cuts, brothers and family only from here on in. also back check people’s advice you may find a wolf amongst the sheep’s firing you bogus info purposely. it always helps to have an established varified master on hand to backcheck people.if it smells sour and makes no sense at any point be weary!!! a real pro will not give u that sensation at all ever! ending thought don’t hoard cuts you may want them back at some point if you need a fresh start. oh yeah also a huge seed stash is a great thing if u get russet, easy to deal w in veg, no issues there

7 Likes

That’s a shitty move on their part brother.
Really shitty. :rage:
I’m sure they’ll get theirs in the end.

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’m with Pappy on this one…
Real shitty move… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

WoW! Thats a drag!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this has happened @Hoppiefrog
You don’t know we’re they from then.
So mean if they knew what they were doing from the start.
And why

2 Likes

no I do know where they are from its obvious

3 Likes

Sorry @Hoppiefrog

3 Likes

so we are setting up a different design for our grow a pair of scissors for every plant and all new genetics will be handled with gloves (for each plant) and all previous genetics will be grown away from all new genetics that we are starting fresh from seed. taking a shower as I enter the work spaces, and of course daily cleaning practice. with every obstacle we learn so much more and ensure the risks are minimized from here on in.

6 Likes

Starting our collaboration with stepwell super soil. They so generously will be sending 100 gallons for us to use per crop. Can’t wait to see how this works out!

11 Likes

Forgot the bti larvacide in pic lol oops

2 Likes

That’s so cool! Congrats on the collaborations! :partying_face:

4 Likes

it’s lots of fun to try different things at no financial risk :wink:

4 Likes

diversity will be the key around here over the next couple grows we have so many new genetics to check out there’s no way we will ever loose a full crop.we did very well with some phenos basically untouched at all, and a few tcb and sorbetto that seemed to take the brunt of it. luckily there were only 4 plants that were hit much at all.tho it took a CPL hundred hrs to keep the f’ers at bey.but as always there’s benefits to being in the room 12 hrs a day! the room is getting dialed in and polished up for the upcoming pheno hunts flower cycle. it’s cooling down enough soon we can fire up the CO2 generator again.tho we have a different location to operate in that’s away from the canopy and we are planning to buy the cooling heatsink set up for it off this crop if all goes as planned. this will allow us to drastically reduce waste heat in room and help heat our Canadian home for the winter!

7 Likes

@moderators does anyone have first hand experience spraying wettable sulphur on seedlings ? / anyone use jacks garden spray in rotation w wettable sulphur?

2 Likes