Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Here’s the start of something special, true top shelf and beyond. Leo stone and professor Q take breeding to a art form without question. So welcome to my garden come play with me and some real hippies

20 Likes

29 Likes

24 Likes

here iis where I got my co2 generator and pushed the vpd too high and learned a lesson haha I understand vpd now yaaay

21 Likes

startinstarting to recover here keep co2 levels around 800 in veg it’s too much to push too much higher

18 Likes

some training at the 6th node helps fill in the gaps if ur shooting for a lb plant I like to do it this way takes up 4 sq ft

29 Likes

16 Likes

these pics are from 3 hrs after I watered actually I flushed

21 Likes

@kaptain3d @CoyoteCody @Oldguy @Enlightened420 @pyper @Deusoboy420 @Beths @Budbrother @Bulldognuts @Missiles

13 Likes

@imSICKkid @MattyBear

7 Likes

@pptrsha1, @AfgVet, @blackthumbbetty, @TDubWilly , @repins12, @Tenga

I hope you don’t mind me adding a few friends and amazing growers…?

12 Likes

Perfecto my friend!

5 Likes

Pls do pls do smart and polite ppl always welcome!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Watch that @tenga girl, she is a wild one… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And by the same token, I have to ask… : Are you okay with a few fun gifs here and there and some horsing around?

Or do you want to keep it strickly professional and about growing? :thinking:

10 Likes

No bring on the fun !! DpB9NBjny7jF1pd0yt2

14 Likes

I speak for the frog…

But really he said he doesnt mind at all this is home base now!

9 Likes

@AAA i think this is the right you? Lol

6 Likes

I think you mean : You speak with the frog! As far as I know you two are a team…

12 Likes

Thats so cute :heart_eyes:

Team work!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I’m following so many journals hard to keep up. Set to watch. Same with my journal, not sure if you are following. I’ll tag you in if you are interested.

6 Likes