Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

I have never used sulfur, but Jacks I have. But not both.

3 Likes

ya the spinsad is gentle on seedlings I’ll use that for now for protection

3 Likes

where soap is glicerine based I suppose it’s technically a oil based product would you think?

2 Likes

to use sulphur I need to be oil free for 2 weeks, or I would also use soap sprays between spinosad days and sulphur days if all jives

2 Likes

I would still think it would be water based, with glycerine added. Glycerine is a oil based product, but I don’t think it’s behaves like an oil product? I’m not sure what class to put it in.

4 Likes

ya I suppose , soap removes oils and thats the issue (olis will encapsulate sulpher and burn tissue)

3 Likes

tks for helping us think it thru!

4 Likes

it doesn’t look like banana juice wants to pop ,and I think one pbb and one stankasaurus and a couple durbans poison may not pop or at least make it much beyond popping.but we will give them some more time before we toss them

3 Likes

I stand corrected all 5 durbans poison look like they are going to make it above the soil ,just needed another CPL days, one stankasaurus definitely died before breaking surface, still waiting on one pbb to come up. so not so bad at all 1-2 no shows from 50. collected a bunch of big spiders for the seedlings after spraying spinosad on all not in flower.wettable sulphur will be here tomorrow

4 Likes

Thug pug tray is starting to grow good

11 Likes

TCB #7 indica leaning keeper

10 Likes

Sativa leaning TCB “y”

11 Likes

got one of the new se5000 lights coming in the mail from our sponsor spiderfarmer , this one has a better spectrum including uv. can’t wait to try it out we need a few more

6 Likes

a little bird just reminded me we have a secret giveaway about to happen we believe… if u followed along we set two goals for this crop on i.g. one looks very close to happening ,one lucky person (the lucky # ) will win some swag and some beans good luck my friends

8 Likes

just a little insider tip for those that follow

7 Likes

@Oldguy won the silent giveaway he got the hint and was my 1000th like on one of my tcb posts on IG! so he takes home a hysheild ball cap and a hygrozyme t-shirt and a bottle of hysheild and some fruit flambe seeds an aficionados estates strain and a CPL Mac v2 seeds from capulator! congratulations brother just got a moment to post this

8 Likes

Hell ya brother. I’ll give you a holler in a bit.
Thanks again.
:v::call_me_hand::pray:

6 Likes

I’m up again haha :shushing_face:

3 Likes

@Covertgrower can u post that red vpd chart I keep getting from u lol, it’s my fav

4 Likes

7 Likes