Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

We still had the ability to recut the genetics we wanted to keep but thanks it would have been nice.

3 Likes

It’s one of the houses living rooms, it was a workshop yrs ago

1 Like

It’s actually one of the three rooms usable as living rooms, funny fact lol I grow in the two biggest ones :crazy_face:, theres also 2 kitchens and 2 full bathrooms ,2 laundry rooms and one propor bedroom lol (still no closet tho)

2 Likes

Thats a big house @Hoppiefrog great you can make good use of the room.
What do guests say when they visit.
Ie the strong aroma wofting from one of the rooms and down the hall. Lol

3 Likes

Tbh anyone coming here already knows me well enough to know what to expect,every friend or family member would expect nothing less lol :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Today the hlg scorpion rspec shows up and we get to play with our new light finally

6 Likes

Make sure you give us a full review Hoppie

3 Likes

Still waiting for it to be delivered… Any minute tho I’m sure lol

4 Likes

Something large just showed up at the door!!! I think I know what it is…

7 Likes

IMG_20210514_174413_(1)

13 Likes

Looks like a red and white thing covered in semtex! Could he a trap?

5 Likes

It sure weighs a lot more than I expected,lighter than a hid but not half as little ,just under 50lbs

3 Likes

Just about finished doing a Reno on a little apartment, and pumped to get home to set up the new light! Also I’m bringing home 4 new 1000w HPS lamps to replace the spent 5 yr old lamps in use ATM, that will replace every lamp in the flower chamber. Certainly increasing light quality and quantity drastically

6 Likes

Up and running in the veg space for now

13 Likes

This light will do perfect for the breeding chamber, i would say after some observation the light throws a lot of light off to the side like straight off to the side 90°. So i can only assume this light will not be to best option to put in a wide open room, best for a grid style lighting setup or a tent or closet. Temps are insanely cooler i can feel to difference a floor below the veg space!

6 Likes

Its a beast!

5 Likes

I like it a lot!! Next i think ill grab a diablo and a esttec light as well i hear the diablo is Best but just by a smidge both lights are better than the rspec but not by much.the diablo will cost about 2100 cdn but the esttec light goes for the exact same price as the rspec 1440 cdn to my door.:frog:

4 Likes

I should add the rspec scorpion was on sale when i bought it , eventually it will go back up to 1700 ish Canadian if it hasent already

5 Likes

So are you saying you would prefer the esttec over the diablo because they are similar but estte is cheaper?

Lol no I’m saying I will buy one of each and try them side by side and then decide what is best for my application :wink:

3 Likes