Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Buddy, all I do is drool when I look at your plants and grows…
your one kick ass grower dude… beautiful…

7 Likes

they are finally here!!

6 Likes

What the heck is that? Please describe in further detail?

4 Likes

Oh the image was a bit lacking in information!
Yeah, I have that mycelium running all over my compost piles. Lots if different types.

3 Likes

Btw ppl check out the site it has some great info on fungi and evolution/history, great read and will help u understand how we all come from the same place and all have commonality in digestive process from plants to mammals and all between if you think about it our stomach flora isn’t much different from the rhizosphere

4 Likes

Soaking my first auto flower beans since 1999, cheese melon is a musty mlon strain with cheesy phenos,I’m hoping for the cheese tbh but it’s something to smoke and the seeds were free so why not!!

7 Likes

Sorbetto #7

12 Likes

cdn medical producer.no sales on Instagram: "This canopy is chalk full of @aficionadoestates. & @aficionado_frenchconnection. Genetics! The first couple plants at beginning of video are Topanga canyon brulée created by leo stone. She is one potent strain and possibly the largest yielding strain in my collection.i have 7 phenos i kept from 19 seeds and tbh having a hard time deciding what ones i like best they are all very nice. This strain is yet to be released so keep your eyes out for this upcoming gem!! #notill #organic #livingsoil #aficionados #medicalmarijuanna #hightimes #thc" side shot video of canopy beginning of week 4 In flower cycle

4 Likes

Topanga Canyon brulee is filling in nicely

7 Likes

I never get tired of seeing your grow man keep at it man your plants are phenomenal

5 Likes

That looks like dope! Marijuana! Ganja! Weed! Giggle stick

6 Likes

Stompurp by sunken treasure seeds

12 Likes

Same

9 Likes

Gorilla cookies purp by sunken treasure seeds

13 Likes

It looks like we can verify sorbetto #8 will be the keeper pheno, not only does she brung the bling bling but she also smells orgasmic!! Crazy lime candy and fuel all the way, i knew i loved sorbetto already but now im obsessed again( in the worst way;) i be drooling untill harvest in 6-7 weeks

13 Likes

We just sifted thru our next generation clones and set aside the best of the best to move on favoring sorbetto#8 & tcb in general there’s also some purple crack alien orange congalease and unicorn poop in the next wave moving forward.honestly we didn’t time things right and can only see the babies being ready to move in to the flower room as this crop finishes but we will be ready for next rounds staggering, tbh we still need some funds to buy more living soil and power is past due again…

5 Likes

We had a total loss of a tray of clones in cubes due to forgetting to water (we both thought the other had for a few days) new cuts were taken from the stompurp and gorilla cookies purp

6 Likes

Geez thats a tuff loss sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

That really isa see of green.
Is that your living room ?
@Hoppiefrog