AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

I still can’t gif :weary::weary::weary: I can’t help it I see food and or food condiments, infused or not, and I get a rumbly in my tumbly :rofl:

6 Likes

Hey Ms Afg. thought I’d share a pic or two of my banana kush auto I plucked a good bud off to try. She’s the most nastified sticky smelly of all time in my 57yrs of life I’ve never seen anything like it. Put this one on your list for sure it’s unreal.

8 Likes

Gorgeous @anon1893985. You did a great job with her. Enjoy it!!

5 Likes

Thanks Ma’am I appreciate your input :pray:

2 Likes

I feel this way any time @AfgVet brags about the hot sauce. Ugh. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

It’s not bragging when she’s right! She really makes the best homemade hot sauces I have ever tried so far. Infused or not! :nerd_face:

And I’m not just brown nosing to get a free bottle of the stuff sent here… For research purpose only mind you… :smiling_imp: :yum: :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Now you’re bragging :rofl:

5 Likes

:shushing_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Wuts up @Graysin donyou have any badass indica or hybrid

1 Like

I’ve got Yeti Wedding - reviews I’ve heard are good. But she’s an auto - so if autos are your thing, that’s probably the ticket.

Everything else I have is untested so far, so I couldn’t tell ya if they’re bad ass or not. Maybe you’re thinking of @repins12 - his Widow crosses are all 100%

5 Likes

No sir I’ve been watching and listening to y’all for a while now and see how awesome the plants are and what the buds look like and yes indeed I’m down with it on my next grow… i talked to mark and he’s going to mail me a few to try. How much for a half dozen or so…??

I don’t sell my stuff, not to y’all. :wink: my seeds are always on the house. That’s just the way it works. I’ll chat with Mark and get a care package in the mail.

7 Likes

Omgoodness i don’t know how to thank Y’all enough for lookin out for me.:muscle:t2::100: i sure hope i make Y’all proud of the finished product :pray::100: I’m forever grateful. Y’all are my only family I have left in this world and this really makes me feel a part of it thank you

6 Likes

This is a great place!

3 Likes

I could send you some of my crosses to try, If you would like. We would have to hook up elsewhere. :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

Hey if it’s an auto im ready when you are :heart_eyes::muscle:t2::100:

4 Likes

I’ve got multiple selections of both auto’s and photo’s :v:t4:

5 Likes

Nice I had 53.7 I believe it was plus 7.5 g in a press bag in bubble hash. Gonna take me forever to smoke all this much. Lol

2 Likes

Want me shoot him ur info @anon1893985 Gary’s and awesome fella with a super heart.

5 Likes

Sure if it’s cool with you I’m cool with it. I’d be interested in some indica dominant strains you have in auto’s. I don’t mind buying a few. Thx

2 Likes