And so it begins……

The line up for this grow….

Cherry Tooth (Regs Olympia)
Matanuska (FEMs RAPS seeds)
Skunk/Black Lime Reserve (Regs)
Chronic Widow (ILGM)
Train Wreck (ILGM)
Super Critical Bud CBD

I spaced out the fact that Matanuska seeds were fem and dropped 4 of them thinking I would have to weed out the males. So I’ll either SCROG a couple more than I planned or just keep them in the tent.

The majority of the seeds sprouted on September 18th.

Running them in straight Canna Coco with Jacks 321, Tribus and Fulvic acid. Also bought some Fish Sh%t that I’m going to try out.

@kaptain3d @Bulldognuts @OGIncognito @Dman1969 @anon33684698 @Mark0427 @Oldguy @Arrow @Joshmcginnis28

44 Likes

My Sister I’m stoked and set to watching!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

@CoyoteCody @Ocean @beardless @Bubblehead @MyHd @Dr.Zooted

4 Likes

Thanks @Dman1969 I’m ready to get things rolling!

8 Likes

I’ll come along for the ride.

3 Likes

I may be more stoked for your grow than you! Your grows are always amazing!! Keep on keeping on Sister you do it extremely well!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I’m here as well as long as you have space for a wee one :blush:

4 Likes

Great lineup!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag set to watching!

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this one!!!

2 Likes

I’m all out of likes… But I’m super happy to follow along and learn from one of the best! :star_struck:

10 Likes

You know I’m always in for another AfgVet run :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I will join the watch also.

2 Likes

Woo! Thanks for the tag ! Schools in session :grin:

7 Likes

I just did a good defol on my tent. I’m thinking flip now she is pretty full looks overcrowded before defol lol. I’m gonna give it 2 days since I stripped so much and then flip it. I still want colas sticking up but as even as I can get like that hellraiser tent :joy::joy:. Not tall just the tops or whatever. Did a ton of tucking but noticing some r jumped right back out fast so super crop here we come then I’ll flip in a few days I guess now seeing them back up again.

2 Likes

How r u outta likes. U been here forever they still limit u

2 Likes

@AfgVet
Nice variety of seeds! :+1: :+1:

Hope you don’t mind me keeping an :eye: on yer latest grow. I won’t bother you too much.

:v:

3 Likes

Thanks much for the tag. I love the way you fill up those nets. Looking forward to some overflowing frames.

3 Likes

I’ll tag along.

3 Likes

mind if i tag along?

3 Likes