AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

Gotcha buddy

1 Like

Thank you kindly Sir :pray: much appreciated my brother

1 Like

My purple kush and do-si-dos are all fixing to be in flower so I am so excited to get those seeds of yours in the ground my brother… hey Ma’am AV hope you and family are doing well :pray::muscle:t2::100:… my baby’s aren’t little anymore lol.

11 Likes

I’ve been watching your grow and your girls are looking awesome!!

7 Likes

Thx Ma’am :pray: they’re hitting preflower now this morning lol. What a difference a day can make huh…:muscle:t2::100:

3 Likes

Isn’t it crazy!!! I keep watching the vegetable plants in the greenhouse and they’re not nearly as exciting :crazy_face::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Haha :smile: :rofl: but what a magnificent view you have… that pic you posted a few months ago is still stuck in my head with the mountains in the background just unreal beautiful :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I take that view in every day and make a point of not taking it for granted!

11 Likes

Humble is the word of the day… come down south and see what kind of views you get i mean it’s so diverse cause we have swamps with all the cypress trees, marshes with no trees just salt grass over your head in places where the water is brackish, we catch bass and redfish in the same spots, the gulf beaches are nice and private in spots that’s where we camp out at times. Totally opposite from where you live :rofl: oh and the seafood is so fresh :yum:

7 Likes

I’ve been down to your neck of the woods. You’re not all that far from me.

There’s a little fish market down the road from me where I get my red fish and grouper, and crawfish in the spring. Little different than the seafood I get back home in Mass but I love it all!!!

I need salt water and salt air in my life lol

9 Likes

Haha yeah it’s nice just way to hot in summer :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:100:%!!! And why you’ll find me back in Mass for most of the month of August. Lol, I’m not a fan of the Southern heat and humidity

5 Likes

Lmao ya damn skippy

3 Likes

Red snapper is where it’s at! Absolutely love it. :v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Pan seared red snapper. White wine/cream reduction mixed with a handful of crawfish tail, some lump blue crab meat, small shrimp. Red and green pepper slivers. Thank me later.

8 Likes

im hungry now, you cooking @Borderryan22

7 Likes

I need to move by the water!

6 Likes

Haha went outside to check the mail and this is what we have to deal with down here with all this rain lately. I had to put a tarp down to keep out the mud lmao :rofl: winnie vs crawfish

14 Likes

Lol, who won?

5 Likes

The girls did great while we were away for the holiday.

I decided to pull the SCB that I pollinated out of the tent and put it in the room. It was getting unruly.

Cherry Pie

SCB

Purle Punch

Chronic Widow, she got a little too close to the light while I was away for Veterans Day. She and Purple Punch had a lock out as well. Mr Vet had been watering that week and I don’t think he was watering to run off, IDK. I had also started using a new silica. Gave em a flush last week and they seem to be fine. :woman_shrugging:

And the Purple Titties in the tent. These are some gangly ass plants. And the stretch on the one was ridiculous :rofl:. I’ve only pulled a couple of large fan leaves off of them.

19 Likes