AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

Super awesome!!

6 Likes

That’s so awesome! The bonds these buddies form with that one special person is unreal. Bella traveled the highway with me for 10 plus years. The longest relationship I ever had :joy::joy:. Her last few years were really special, I had to give her insulin shots twice a day and she finally succumbed to cancer :smiling_face_with_tear::love_you_gesture:

21 Likes

I had a boxer when I was growing up and he was a great and loyal dog. Went everywhere with me and was a great protector. Said to say his mating instincts :roll_eyes: got the best of him and he got out of the fenced area we had and he never came back.

Good for you getting Roxy fixed and finding nugget a new home. :+1: :clap: :clap: :v:

8 Likes

Beautiful girl there brother! We miss them sometimes as much as humans. :v:

6 Likes

Ahhh Bella looked like a sweetly.

And probably the best lol

For 11 years Chop traveled with me to Massachusetts for vacation. I wasn’t welcomed home if Chop wasn’t with me lol. Everyone loved him. He really was the perfect dog. His farts didn’t even stink! Lol

Animals were definitely my best friends and closest family growing up. There wasn’t a lot of love in my house, so my animals became essential for me. Fortunately I was never denied animals.

9 Likes

I always wanted a boxer but they’re short life span always deterred me. Chopper made it to only 11 before his kidneys shut down. It’s just not fair. I was a wreck for quite a while when I lost him.

5 Likes

My boxer’s name was Rufus and he was a smart dog until he got the scent that led him away. :grin: The smartest dog I had was a dalmation-lab mix and he was the best dog ever. Even with his dalmation blood he was very behaved and loved to get close and be right underneath everywhere I went. His name was Bosco. Always good to reminisce! :v:

Have a great day all you dog lovers everywhere! Stay lit too! :love_you_gesture: :blush:

5 Likes

100%! She could read my mind and vice versa :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

We had a Dalmatian when I was a kid. He retired from the fire department in the next town over. Isidore was his name. He had a leaky heart valve. But we had him for many years before he passed. He was fun and goofy.

4 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one! I didn’t think I was crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Velcro and I often have long conversations… :crazy_face:
He listens closely and then answer… :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

:joy::joy: same here Kapt, I do have one that thinks she’s talking :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: other folks probably think I’m bat :poop: crazy or amazed at how Bella would react to my every move or saying. It’s amazing how she adapted to my daily routine :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Okay Growmies before I run out of l8kes before the dsys half over. Chloe was our rescue and when I retired she went everywhere I went till she couldn’t “see now”

FB_IMG_1679512117506

Pl
We were fortunate to find Ɓarney at the Barn at work, him and Chloe melted together he helped her get ready.

Sitting in the park in my truck posting on the forum I think I have a problem

21 Likes

Congrats on having the little one adopted! Roxy looks very special. :heart_eyes:

Animal companions and workers in the house - a bit different, but many years ago, I had three cats, two of which were semi-feral but one was doglike in that he was social-ish and loved to know what humans were up to. His name was Isaac and was very handsome, mostly Maine Coon.

One day the “water lady” was over to change our water filter. Of course, Isaac hung out and watched. The water lady said she liked cats, and she started to talk to him as I turned around to write her check for the work done.

After writing the check, I turned around and to my shock she had picked up Isaac by his front armpits and was holding him up near her face. Keep in mind that Isaac was semi-feral, and I never picked him up like that; in fact, I rarely picked him up, well, because he was semi-feral.

So, the water lady ended up with scratches on her arms. At least it wasn’t her face. She who claimed to like cats then said, “That’s cats for ya.” OMG. I offered that she could to stay to clean up her scratches, have some antibiotic cream and bandaids, but no, she wanted to go. :smile:

I was aghast that she would be so invasive with someone’s animal, especially without asking! I always ask the human first if I could pat their companion, and even then, I have the animal sniff me first, as they are final judge if they want to patted by a stranger.

9 Likes

I agree with you @Twelve1 don’t approach my animals without asking. It’s just smart practice in the first place. Not all animals are inviting when it comes to being touched, but specially by strangers.

Would that lady pick your human child up like that? My animals are on the same level in my life. They’re my kids

10 Likes

Feel like I’m finally caught up from having family in for a week. I love em to death but boy does our little world get tossed around while they’re here lol

Was able to give all the scrog girls their “21” day clean up. I removed a bunch of growth sites and side branches. I’m trying to keep them to where no cola is touching another in my quest to avoid wasted energy and more top quality bud

Do Si Do

Purple Kush

GF OG

Sour D

20 Likes

In the tent, all 6 beans popped. The Mescaline’s are regs, so there 3 of them

GF OG is getting close. Got to look again but I think I saw an amber tric or two this morning

And the Strawberry Glucanes are doing their thing. I haven’t done much with these, just letting do their natural thing.

23 Likes

Well done Killer! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

11 Likes

Very good job ma’am. Everything looks great, as usual!!

12 Likes